Chapter 20

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 20

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

I've been sleeping for like hours, but I woke up so, of course I need to open my eyes for a moment.

Then I take a look on my surroundings and just realized that I was still sleeping on top of this handsome man.

But actually it's not that bad...

I mean this man has a nice muscles, his body is really good and well built!

It's totally an eleven over ten score for me ( ・‿・) handsome man with sexy body are the best!

But my ex, Federico Fajardo, his also very handsome, he has muscles too and he's like the typical ideal man to 'some' women.

And his family is the most richest of them all, they are even richer than my family hahaha.

I mean we're also rich, my family are rich but if we were to compare to the Fajardo family, they would one hundred percent win the game.

Also, one of the most handsome man I have known too was Jacob Ashton Villanueva, better known as Jacob for short.

I think my ex lover Federico knows Jacob, since both of their families are friends.

I'm also quite curious of how is Federico today, and Jacob with his girlfriend Sophia.

Anyway, the strongest family and was also well respected is the Fajardo family, and my ex lover's name is Federico Fajardo, we broke up because…

He was going to marry another girl behind my back.

It was an arrangement marriage and he couldn't say 'No' to his father and mother.

In the end, he can't fight for me, our family are enemies, because of that... our relationship ended without a fight, since his and my family would never approved our love.

But its all in the past now, lets not go back to the days that already happened.

( But damn this guy has a good physical body and physical appearance! )

( He would actually look nice if he will dressed up in a tuxedo.)

( His damn body is hot alright AHAHA.)

( I wonder if his... No nevermind.)

" I shouldn't be thinking about stuff like that." I said to myself.

( My current problem today is how am I going to escape from his embrace? )

( This man is seriously strong and is literally hugging me tightly! )

( I wonder how did I even managed to breath while I was sleeping on top of him, for like an hour! )

( It's like he does not even wants to let go of me, oh my sweet Maria Joseph.)

" Oh my god, please let go, I wanna pee." I said

*sigh*

( I can't even wake him up to let go of me, he looks so peaceful when his sleeping.)

( His lashes are long and thick, and I envy that.)

( His lips look so soft and they are pinkish, aw~ his lips is looking like a strawberry, but not literally.)