Chapter 38

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After taking a bath and changing my clothes, I then went outside and just right on time, someone knock outside of the door outside.

( Another visitor? )

( I hope it isn't an enemy of that bastard again.)

( I just finished changing my clothes right now, I don't want my dress to get stained again with disgusting bloods.)

( Demon bloods smells so awful and disgusting.)

As I walk towards to the main entrance, I was actually surprised and happy to see Jinxiu's face in front of me.

" Your highness! " Jinxiu says and after that she then hugs me so tightly that I can't even breath.

( Here she goes again with her highness thing.)

" Jinxiu you come! " I said and she then smiles widely in front of me.

" Eh? Your highness, did you just take a bath today? " Jinxiu says and I just nodded my head.

( Since Jinxiu is here, I might need to avoid to get some troubles as far as I can.)

( Well I can still fight anyone who dares to messed up with me, but the disadvantage of it, Is that I won't be killing them, it is so sad.)

( But, I really like killing, because killing is my business in Beijing and business is my killing.)

" Come inside, I have some food that I cook, do you want to have some? " I said and Jinxiu then immediately nodded her head.

" Your highness, I didn't know you know how to cook." Jinxiu says and I just smile awkwardly at her.

( I actually know how to cook before I got trapped in here.)

As Jinxiu sit down on her chair, I then placed the Filipino food that I cook for everyone just an hour ago before they left the house.

" Oh~ this smells good!  " Jinxiu says and I just look at her when she's eating.

( I wonder what is my mom doing in Beijing and my little sister.)

( I hope they are doing great.)

( And I also wonder if Wan and his little sister is doing great too.)

" Your highness, what does this soup called? I've never taste a soup like this before, it taste so sweet and amazing! " Jinxiu says and I smiled to her.

When I was in Beijing, I've been traveling everywhere in other places, and I have been staying in Philippines for six years in there, and that is where I learn about their food.

I met a few people in there, they are very nice people and kind, they all smiles despite having a rough time or hard time in life, they still manage to smile brightly to every people they met, especially when you're a foreigner, they would treat you nicely.

" Its called sinigang and this other soup with a fish too, is what I called paksiw." I said and smile.

" Where did you learn this food your highness? I've never heard those weird name before, but this food taste so good your highness! " Jinxiu

" I'm glad that you like the food Jinxiu, eat more to be happy. " I said and smile.

" Oh! What is this your highness?  " Jinxiu