Chapter 3

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*   
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 3

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

I was walking outside these corridors while Jinxiu left me inside that room where there's a bath.

" Oh my! Your Highness! You've finally come out from your chamber! " the woman said as she bows down to me.

( Uhm... What should I say to her? )

( Some people who I bump into always greet me and bow their heads to me.)

( It feels weird...)

( I don't even let my people do this kind of courtesy towards me.)

" Uh... Well, it's really hot inside my room, so I thought that maybe getting some fresh air wouldn't be so bad, " I said as an excuse.

( Well... It's not a lie.)

" Well, I am very glad that you finally come out from your chamber your highness," The woman says

" The weather is nice today, it's also good for your skin and your health, your Highness, " The woman says and then I smiled at her and she then excuses herself and I continued to walk.

My surroundings are really like from the movie I have watched before, it's like I'm inside a fictional drama movie...

If that makes sense.

( I still can't accept this is happening, )

( This is happening  way too fast.)

As I was walking down a path, I then saw two young women gossiping not far away from me.

" Have you heard about Lord Yang Nianzu? " The first woman says

" Oh, I've heard about him, he's the strongest and coldest soldier and not just that, he is known for his unique skills of fighting too, and he is also known as the best doctor, what about him? " The woman said

( A strong warrior?? He sounds cool.)

( He must be good at fighting then...)

( If I ever met that person, I want to have a duel with him, I want to know how strong he is.)

( And fighting him would maybe improve my skills too... I should meet him so that I could also learn something new.)

( That should be fun.)

" I heard that he was promoted to the highest nobility, the other women are chasing after him now, he is dreamy and all the women desire to marry him. " These funny women then giggles and I was just standing right behind them, listening to their conversation.

( All the women desired to marry him? He must be a big shot. )

( I mean, considering that this man is a brave and strong warrior...🤔 then there's no doubt that these women would chase after him... )

( I could already imagine what he looks like.)

( If we were in the modern world, he could be a celebrity. )

( But really? They are head over hills for that unknown man? That's... Hmm, )

( Well, I can't judge them... )

( Hope he is not full of himself it would be very... Uhm, a turn-off.)

" He's handsome, I even heard that he cured someone's illness." The other servant says.