"Paige," I whine and then look at Linda, she is obviously really uncomfortable and feels weird in this situation.

"What? Don't you share clothes like we did?" she taunts Linda, smiling big and proud of herself for giving her pain.

I know Linda is about to punch her face but I'm here, everyone is seeing us from her house and I can feel it, I really need to stop this but I really don't know how to do it and why is it happening to me.

"You're still wearing my ring!" she grabs my hand and admire Gemma's present for me in my birthday.

And as if I could predict future, Linda enters to the elevator and closes quickly the door before I can get in with her. I know she feels like I still have feelings for Paige but she's wrong, maybe I was a little confused but after this I won't forgive her ever, she tried so hard all of the sudden to ruin my relationship.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Kaylee walks out, first I think she's talking to Paige but then I realize it's to me.

I turn my back and see Niall and Gemma staring at me judgmentally. I know this shouldn't' have happened, I know Gemma warned me that this would happen and that Niall wasn't happy when I told him I bought her a flat and a car as she told me so she left me alone but what else could I do? Let Linda suffer? No, she doesn't deserve that because she's been with me though a lot, I freaking love her so much and she's the nicest girl I've ever met.

Paige walks into her apartment, I walk to the elevator looking for my girlfriend but Kaylee stops me.

"Every time you make her suffer and you go after her everything goes worse, just go inside and meditate what you'll say and do so when she's back you know what to do,"

My phone buzzes and it reads Liam: *we're here and don't know how to open this door heeeelp*

"Go," Kaylee repeats and I nod walking inside, I can't say anything else because she's saved my secret after Niall spoke it out once while he was with her. She made me promise I won't make her suffer or she'll go and tell her, it's not something that bad but it will hurt her so much.

There's just one thing I can do, it's mind-blowing but I really need to do it.

I hear the elevator opening so I walk into the kitchen where my sister is, she doesn't even look at me but just shakes her head slowly side to side. I know she will say something to make me feel worse so I walk out and sit beside Niall.

"She's the best girlfriend you've ever had, don't dare to mess with her feelings because we all love her so much even your mom,"

"Mom loves her more than she loves you," Gemma rolls her eyes and walks to the bathroom.

Fuck.

The door opens slowly...

"Act normal in front of Liam or he'll kill you because he considers my best friend one of his best friends too," Kaylee speaks and there Liam opens it.

"Food!" he raises the Subways.

No one makes a sound, not even a grasshopper like in movies or TV.

"More food for me then," Liam hugs the bag and laughs, "why is everyone so off today? Damn," he whispers and I really need to act normal.

"I'm starved," I raise my hand, "can we eat now?" I ask, I remember I really need to be normal so I smile at Payne and he throws me a sandwich.

Sophia sits beside Kaylee, by her side Linda and then Liam. He looks at me suspiciously and of course he knows something happened to Linda and every time she's sad is thanks to me.