My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 49

Começar do início

**********

Alex's POV

I left to go get changed, and I took a quick shower, like 10 minute shower. I dried my hair, really fast and quickly got changed into another black t-shirt with a really happy smiley face and some black shorts. As I got out, Suzy was sitting on my bed, waiting for me, I guess.

"Hey, Suzy! What are you doing here?" I asked, picking her up and putting her in my lap, as I sat down on the bed.

"Alex! Suzy, Drew, and Alex get to be a family now?!" she asked, bouncing my lap.

"Yep, that's right! We'll be a great family now!" I said, laughing at her enthusiasm.

"Where are mommy and daddy?" she asked.

"Mommy and daddy are busy but they'll come back too. Don't worry." I told her, but I wasn't even sure myself.

"Alex is big sister! Drew is big brother! Suzy is little sister!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Yah! That's right!" I exclaimed, hugging her.

"I wanna go to Drew!" she exclaimed, bouncing again.

"Ok! Let's go!" I said, picking her up.

I walked to they're door, with Suzy on my hip and I knocked on the door.

"Come in." said Alec.

I can in and saw my mate and little brother, they looked like they were talking about something, but I'm sure it was nothing.

"Hey! I'm gonna go make breakfast now! Anyone hungry?" I said, Happily

"I am." Alec started.

"Me too." Andrew piqued in.

"Suzy too!" Suzy exclaimed.

We laughed and then made our way to the kitchen. I made breakfast, eggs, beacon, and pancakes. We all sat down, and ate. I saved some for Em, Joe, and Pam, in case they were hungry.

"Mmmmmm! These are amazing! You are an awesome cook!" Andrew exclaimed.

"Told you!" Alec said, agreeing.

"Ok, I get it. I'm good. Eat." I said, finishing my food.

"Aren't you gonna eat too?" Alec said, concerned.

I was about to answer, when Andrew beat me to it.

"Nah, she never eats too much. Her appetite is really tiny." Drew informed.

"How do you know?" I asked.

It was true. I didn't really eat a lot cause most of the time I never felt hungry. It's just the way my stomach is, I guess.

"I've always watched you. Ever since your 15th birthday. That's how I knew you wanted that necklace." he said, pointing to my neck.

"You got it for me?" I asked.

"Yah, I saw you looking at it, while following you, Bells and Olive. Bells and Olive were talking to me on the phone that time. They told me to keep some distance in case you saw me, that's when you were looking at the necklace. You didn't take it and I didn't get why but I got it for you for your birthday. I never gave you a gift cause Bells and Olive, wouldn't let me but I decided to ignore them that time since you where close to 18." he explained.

"Oh? You where watching me for that long?" I asked.

I mean, I never noticed! How the heck is that possible?! I always know when someones looking at me! I've always known when anyone was watching me!!