Ch. 92 Battles

I do not own the picture above. Raikage pictured.

Previously

"It's worth a shot," I replied.

Present

"I suppose," Lucifer answered.

"There is little harm it can do," I said.

"We will speak soon, little one," he said said, going back to Hel. He left a pentagram burnt into the grass. I sighed and walked over to the K. I. A. Stone.

"You're wrong, you know. About why I would kill you," I said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Kakashi asked.

"If I truly thought you knew too much, I wouldn't kill you. I wouldn't need to. There are multiple ways of making sure people keep your secrets," I replied.

"In that, I will not argue. Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Why?" I asked lowly, unsure if I should answer.

"Just answer my question," Kakashi snapped.

"I do trust you, Kakashi," I answered. I heard him let out a heavy sigh behind me.

"Can you ever forgive me?" he asked.

"What's done is done, Kakashi. You don't need to ask me to forgive you for being right. I would act similarly if I was you," I replied.

"How can you forgive me so easily?" Kakashi asked.

"People forgive those they wish to keep and I... I don't want to lose you," I answered.

"I don't want to lose you either," he said so quietly I could barely hear him.

"I thought you hated me for keeping Obito a secret," I said bitterly.

"I'll admit it did make me angry," Kakashi said. I set my hand on the stone in front of me. I sighed and closed my eyes to concentrate on flowing my chakra down through the ground. I found the tunnels Frigg had showed me while teaching me seithr magic. They were still surprisingly stable after the amount of time that had passed. I sighed and stopped sending my chakra out.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kakashi," I said. I didn't have a shred of emotion in my voice as I said it.

The next day

"Let's get this over with, hm?" I asked the Raikage.

"You should know you have no chance," he snapped.

"Just as you should know not to underestimate your opponent," I said calmly.

"There will be no turning back once this has begun. Are both parties ready?" Lord Hokage asked. Both the Raikage and I nodded.

"Should either of you need it, I will be here to offer my medical knowledge," Lady Tsunade said.

"With that said, you may begin," Lord Hokage said. I charged at the Raikage and quickly kicked him under his chin to send him flying up in the air. I unwrapped the edge of the bandages on my wrists and jumped up behind the Raikage before quickly performing Primary Lotus to allow for access to the Eight Inner Gates.

I jumped back. The Raikage slowly picked himself out of the ditch he was in from my attack. I saw a blue aura engulf him. I pulled out one of my father's special kunai and put it in my mouth before rapidly doing the hand signs to temporarily release Kurama from the seal on my stomach.

Kurama! I yelled in my mind.

I will be a bit bigger than last time, he drawled.

The Raikage charged at me just as I finished the hand signs. I jumped away and rolled into a kneeling position before I spun the seal on my stomach, slammed my hand on the ground, released Kurama from the seal in a giant puff of smoke. Kurama appeared in a kitsune form. He looked down on us with a smug smile.