Ch. 55 Hera and Finalizing Our Plans

I do not own the picture above. From RWBY.

Previously

"You are missing one. Who?" I asked.

"Beron, High Lord of the Autumn Court," Rhysand replied.

"He will come soon enough. As for the rest of you, give me your name and which court you rule," I ordered and turned to face them.

Present

"Helion, Day Court," Helion said.

"Thesian, Dawn Court," Thesian said.

"Rhysand, Night Court," Rhysand said.

"Tamlin, Spring Court," Tamlin said.

"Kallias, Winter Court," Kallias said.

"Tarquin, Summer Court," Tarquin said.

"Rin," I said, giving the new coming Fae my name.

"We were told you had something of urgency to tell us," Thesian said.

"I do. I believe I know where Hybern will strike next. This assumption is based off of what I have gathered on Hybern's goals and attack patterns. Please correct me if I'm wrong in assuming the King is the main enemy of you?" I asked.

"What does the King have to do with this?" Tarquin asked bitterly.

"Oh, I don't know. How about actually knowing who I should kill so you have fewer dead?" I drawled. I saw him move and reacted, moving so Tarquin's arm was just past my cheek when I struck his stomach with a chakra infused punch. He stumbled back a few steps, a stunned look clear on his face.

"So you can fight now, June bug?" Tamlin asked.

"Call me that again. I dare you," I growled. He smirked.

"You always did have one hell of a mouth on you," He remarked.

"You know each other?" Helion asked.

"Sadly, yes. He came to my home shortly after my mother died," I replied. Tamlin's expression grew grave.

"Your home?" Helion asked.

"Yes. Konoha or the Village Hidden in the Leaves. You try and destroy it, I will kill you. Is that clear?" I asked, my voice deathly calm and in a low tone, making it creepy. I saw the High Lords tense collectively.

"Remind me not to get on you're bad side, Mistress," Cassian said warily.

"Just don't be an absolute idiot and you should be fine. Though, I'd imagine that's quite difficult for you, Cassian," I replied. I heard him growl softly and saw Rhysand smirk at my comment.

"It seems Tamlin was correct about you having a sharp tongue," Rhysand remarked. I glared at him before pulling out a kunai to flip so I kept my hands busy and sighed.

"Before any of you make any more comments, let's get a head start on what I called you here for, yes?" I asked, turning back to the map while putting my kunai back in its holster.

"You said you had a good idea of where Hybern would strike next," Rhysand said.

"I do. The King's main goal is to destroy the Wall, yes?" I asked.

"Correct," Thesian replied.

"I figured since it's closer to the south and he's been drawing us up to the north, the King likely wants us tired when we arrive at his desired battleground near this mountain range," I said pointing out the range close to the Wall. "He would also wait until this battle to show himself because it is likely his Endgame. It seems to be in his Signature to draw on long wars or battles to tire out the enemy as well as get them to lose hope."