Ch. 107 Grecian and Nordic

Previously

"Hey, Queenling?" Amarantha cut in. "We might have a tiny problem."

Present

"Explain."

"Check your scroll," the King of Hybern states. I tugged my blindfold down over one eye. I sighed heavily. This would not be having a good ending wrapped up in a pretty little bow.

"Uncle and I will handle this. The rest of you are to stay back. Understood?"

A chorus of, "Yes, ma'am," went around the room. I pulled my blindfold down so it hung loosely around my neck. With his glasses in hand, Lucien looked at me with his two mix matched eyes sparkling in annoyance.

"Don't give me that look. We both need to blow off a bit of steam and you know it," I grumbled.

"Still as observant as ever, hm?" Lucien growled. I smirked. He tossed his glasses to Elain. "Hang on to them for me."

"They will be quite easy to kill, Uncle. Olympus has gone soft since Ragnorök."

"That's a pity, that. I was looking forward to a decent fight for once."

"As was I." We set off. I only sensed Zeus and Athena waiting for us. A two on two battle then. No sweat. Uncle and I touched down on Mount Olympus moments later.

"It has been quite some time, little monster," Athena greeted.

"So it has. Pity this little reunion won't last all that long at all. Places to be, people to see, and all that. I'm sure that out of all the gods, you at least understand," I stated in a falsely sweet tone. I made a hand sign. With a smile, I stated, "Let's begin."

Athena charged at me with her fist cocked back. I sighed. I set up a barrier within a fraction of a second. Athena hit it over and over and over again to no avail. I heard Zeus conjure his thunderbolts. I was growing bored of Athena's tireless attempts to kill me. I pulled one of the Blades of Chaos off my back and shoved it into the back of Athena's skull as she dove by me in her final pitiful attempt to slice my throat and end my mortal life. I turned my head to Lucien as he pulled his scythe out of Zeus's chest.

"Well that was boring," he grumbled. I snorted at his remark.

"The misfortune of getting amped up from the tattoos it seems." Lucien huffed a sigh.

"Smart little urchin, you are, Rin. I don't really want to bring it up unless she agrees to do so first." I nodded. It made sense. I felt a new presence coming toward us. It was quick too. I made a hand sign and focused my mind on sensing who it was. Odd. There was only one singular person I knew of to have that amount of anger when she was pissed off.

"Fuck."

"Finally figured out that your mother is pissed and coming here, eh, Rin?" Lucien teased. I gave a halfhearted glare before jumping off the side of the mountain. I gained speed quickly. An Uzumaki's anger was not something to be taken lightly. My feet touched down on the side of the mountain forcing me to slow down just the slightest bit. I squatted down and launched myself away from the mountain as hard as I could.

I had to get to somewhere Mother could let her anger out. I saw Hera running towards me at a breakneck pace and smirked. She made the perfect target. Unless, of course, they were both upset with me. That would be quite the problem. They were scary enough on their own but put them together? I feared not even the Heavens could stop them. Women are quite terrifying, that's for sure.

I touched down at the base of the mountain. Mother was moments behind me and Hera had just stepped onto the ground mere feet in front of me. I was in such deep, deep trouble in between the two of them. I launched sideways as quickly as I could. I didn't want to be caught in between the two of them if I could help it. Nothing good could ever come of it. Of that much, even I could be more than certain of.