Ch. 46 The ANBU Medics

Previously

"You want me to come to you and just say 'I had a bad day.' And that'll be it?" I asked.

"Mm," Minato hummed.

"I think I can do that. And before you go, thanks, sensei," I said.

Present

Minato's eyes softened and a smile smile started to form on his lips. He disappeared after telling me to go to training ground three when I was finished collecting herbs. It wouldn't take me much longer but a still had a few hours to kill so I gathered a few baskets for the ANBU. I sealed what I had in a storage scroll and went over to training ground three when there was only about twenty minutes left.

I would put everything away after this whole thing was said and done. It was pretty much just a giant waste of time but it would get the ANBU I cut from the medical ward off my tail for a while. Well, hopefully anyway. My feet touched the ground just as I heard a timer ring to signal the end of the exercise. I looked around and saw Lady Tsunade, Minato, Kushina, and the ANBU that had a problem with me. None of them had their masks on though and I could see the hateful glares they sent my way.

"Right on time," Minato said.

"I don't have a bad habit of being late, Lord Fourth," I said and bowed.

"You were almost disqualified," Lady Tsunade pointed out.

"Almost is always better than actually being disqualified, correct, Lady Tsunade?" I asked. She sighed and I knew I was either gonna get a lecture or a smack over the head. Neither of which I really wanted to happen.

"The only other person I know that would speak her mind like this was my student. Spoiled brat but a hell of a medic," Lady Tsunade remarked.

"Hm? I'd like to meet her if she's praised so highly by you, Lady Tsunade," I said but already feared the answer.

"I'm afraid she was killed during the end of the war," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No point in dwelling on the past for long. It doesn't look as if you brought anything with you," Lady Tsunade said, eyeing me disappointedly.

"I had to seal what I had in a scroll before coming here, ma'am. Please give me a moment while I retrieve what I gathered," I said and kneeled down to unseal what was in my scroll. In total, I had gathered enough to fill almost twenty baskets. Everyone that wasn't there to see me seal away what I had gathered was stunned into silence.

I looked over at what the others had gathered and it was pitiful that they had only managed to get together about a basket full in three hours. Any medic could get what they had gathered in about an hour let alone three. I had to hold in my laughter but my body shook with the effort.

"What'er you laughing at, huh?" The female asked. I just started laughing in her face.

"You... you really... only managed... to gather that many?" I asked between my laughs.

"What's wrong with how much we gathered?" The male asked, confusion written on his face.

"It took three of you to gather barely a basket full of herbs while I gathered nearly twenty baskets on my own. A newbie medic could collect that much in an hour let alone three," I replied.

"You bitch! How dare you go and act like your better than us!" The female yelled, walking up to me relatively quickly.

"You really want to make a scene in front of the Hokage?" I asked, daring her to do something.

"You really think I care?" She asked and kicked me across the face. I flew a few feet from where I was crouched. I sat up and could feel my eyebrow twitch as my forehead protecter slowly fell to my lap. I slowly stood up and flared my chakra. The female that had just kicked me got a panicked look as she realized she had royally screwed up.

"You really think I can't kick your sorry ass into next week?" I asked, deathly calm and my eyes hidden behind my bangs.

"You can't take on all three of us you know," the other female said, so sure of herself.

"So certain of an unfair battle. Sadly, you are quite mistaken. What do you say, Lord Fourth? Can I show them what I'm made of?" I asked.

"Don't beat them up to0 badly, Rin," Minato replied. I smirked and ran right towards the first female. I jumped and landed with her laying on her back with the wind knocked out of her. It would take her about ten to twenty seconds to recuperate. I moved on to the male and performed a round house kick in midair so my foot connected with his jaw. I turned toward the other female once my feet hit the floor and swiped her feet out from under her.

I sighed and walked away from them. I picked up the herbs they had gathered and added them to the pile of mine before I sealed them all away into the holding scroll and rolling it up. I picked it up and stood before turning back to the three previous ANBU members that were still lying on the ground. I sighed and went to pick up my forehead protector.

"You've improved," Minato said as I walked by him.

"I had a lot of time on my hands while I was gone," I replied coldly. I could feel him watching me and knew that he would talk to me if he felt it necessary.

"Just who trained you?" Lady Tsunade asked.

"That's something to be left in the past for now, Lady Tsunade," I replied and picked up my forehead protector before I shun shinned back to the ANBU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Things will become more focused on Jonin Exams in the next few chapters so be on the lookout for that.

Anw... I hope you have a good day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye guys!