Ch. 12 Iwa

I do not own the song above.

Minato-sensei sent Kakashi and myself on a mission a few days after the festival. The mission entitled going to find rogue Iwagakure ninja and then report back to the village. Sensei wanted us to find as much information on the Iwa ninja as we could before coming back.

Kakashi and I were currently on the road heading toward the area the Iwa ninja were last seen. It didn't take us more than the remainder of the day to make it close to where the ninja were last seen. We set up camp for the night and one of us took watch every few hours so the other could get some sleep. When morning finally came, we were both tired but could push through the rest of the day.

After about an hour of going from tree to tree Kakashi stopped. I followed his gaze and saw one of the rogue Iwa ninja standing in front of a cave. They didn't seem to have noticed us but we couldn't be sure so Kakashi and I split up to see if there was anyone else in the immediate area. It didn't take us long to cover the perimeter. Once we had made sure there wasn't anyone in the immediate area, Kakashi nodded to signal that we should knock out the guy standing in front of the cave.

It took us mere seconds to take out the guard and make our way inside the cave. No one else was there so we quickly left and waited to see if anyone else would come. After about ten minutes another Iwa ninja came to check on the guy we had knocked out. The ninja seemed to know something was up and pulled his comrade inside the cave.

I motioned to Kakashi that I would distract the ninja that had just come so he could knock the Iwa ninja out. Kakashi nodded. I went to hide on the other side of the clearing but where I could still see when someone came out of the cave. When the Iwa ninja came out of the came, I jumped from my hiding spot and took the Iwa ninja by surprise. I managed to knock the ninja out before Kakashi had to come. I jumped back into the tree line so I wouldn't be seen immediately.

After a few hours passed, the first Iwa ninja we saw came out of the cave. He saw his comrade unconscious and went to see if he was still alive. Both were but we had gathered enough information to go back to the Leaf. I nodded to Kakashi and we turned to jump away from the rogue ninja.

It didn't take us long to find out where the Iwa ninja had hidden their plans and take them. We quickly went back to the Leaf so we wouldn't be immediately caught, if caught at all. It didn't take us nearly as long to get back to the Leaf as it had to get there.

We didn't hesitate to go straight to the Hokage tower and deliver our report and the scrolls we had gathered.  He told us to go back and see if we could bring the rogue ninja back to the village for interrogation. We agreed to the mission and quickly set out again.

We found the ninja in the same place we had left them but a third ninja — a female — had joined the other two ninja making the group one female and two males. I threw a kunai at the female ninja and it hit her in the lung with surprising accuracy. She fell to the ground and coughed up blood. Her two teammates stopped and started before looking around them and finally spotting me.

They ran at me recklessly and gave me an opening to injure one of them before jumping back to avoid being hit. Kakashi came in and knocked the Iwa ninja out of the trees and onto the ground below us. We had to finish this and finish it quickly. Kakashi quickly did a few hand signs before yelling, "Chidori!" and charging at the enemy ninja.

I quickly backed him up using a kunai knife to hit a pressure point in the back of one of the Iwa ninja's neck. The other Iwa ninja had Kakashi pinned and was raising a kunai above his head. I quickly ran at the Iwa ninja and managed to knock him to the ground and give Kakashi enough time to escape and get some distance between us. The Iwa ninja in front of me ran toward me and grabbed my collar, taking me with him.

"Kakashi!" I yelled.

"Rin!" Kakashi yelled. He tried to come after us but couldn't keep up. I felt something prick my neck and quickly, darkness consumed me. When I awoke, I was in front of a cell. I could see the Three Tails, the Sanbi, in front of me. I never thought I would meet a Tailed Beast.

"Child." The Sanbi's voice resonated through the space.

"Where... where are we?" I asked.

"We are in your mind, young one," The Sanbi responded.

"H... How?" I asked.

"They put you under a genjutsu and sealed me inside you."

"Oh. Well, since we're going to be together for a while, wanna be friends? My name's Rin Nohara!" I said.

"Child, there is something you should know," The Sanbi said.

"Huh?"

"The ninja have a set time that I will be release and go on a rampage. It will be when we get to your village."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This arc is going to be vital to the rest of the story and you'll find out why soon enough.

Again, I DO NOT own the song at the top. Any media used in this story go to their original owners

Anw... I hope you have a good day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye guys!