Ch. 76 Monsters

Previously

"They are not gonna be happy with us," Cassian remarked.

Present

"No, they are not. Although, this is going to be much easier than last time," I replied.

"You two were in on it?" Tarquin asked.

"So were Koschei, Stryga, and the Bone Carver," I said.

"Don't forget about me," Amren said.

"Or me," Mor said.

"And me as well," Azriel said.

"So my entire Inner Circle," Rhysand said softly.

"Just remember that a six year old came up with it and you just barely managed to find out," I smirked.

"I'm sure that was the worst of it," Beron said.

"Not even in the slightest," I said.

"What'd you do now?" Tamlin asked.

"Broke into the Hokage Tower and stole the Scroll of Sealing," I replied.

"Thank the Cauldron you weren't hurt," Lucien groaned.

"I was nine," I said.

"You always have been a handful, Rin," Minato said.

"Yeah. Now, I know to choose my battles," I said.

"Why would you care for someone like her?" Mrs. Haruno asked.

"Hello, Mrs. Haruno," I said.

"Don't speak to my wife, brat," Mr. Haruno spat.

"And why not?" I asked. Mrs. Haruno walked up to me and slapped me.

"Monster!" She yelled. I sighed and lifted a hand to stop Rhysand and Tamlin from killing her on the spot.

"A monster I may be but so are many you believe sane. Is there anything else you need?" I asked, deathly calm.

"Get out of our village. We don't need vermin like you here," Mr. Haruno ordered.

"I will leave as soon as I have to," I said from behind Mr. Haruno.

"You will leave tonight or we'll kill you tomorrow," Mrs. Haruno said.

"I'd like to see you try," I replied.

"You really think a mere child can kill a Jonin?" Mr. Haruno asked.

"It really isn't that hard to kill a human. Especially one as weak as yourself," I replied.

"What do you have to compare us to?" Mrs. Haruno growled.

"People that are actually worth my time," I replied and started walking back to my house. I could tell they were angry but didn't seem angry enough to try and kill me in front of the Hokage.

"You have one hell of a way to get people to shut up, kid," Gemini muttered as I walked past.

"It's not that hard," I replied.

"Why?" Minato asked.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why didn't that faze you?" He asked.

"I've gotten used to people hating me for being different. It's not that hard when you take everything with a grain of salt, Minato," I replied, never once breaking my stride.

"Hey, Nohara!" Kakashi yelled. I didn't turn around.

"I'm not a Nohara, Hatake," I yelled back. I sensed Gemini, Ares, and Leo jump toward me in an attempt to attack me. I sighed and released my chains to grab them by their waists.

"That's..." Kushina whispered.

"The Uzumaki Kekkei Genkai," I finished. I dropped all three Zodiac and let the chains sink back into my back.

"When?" Kakashi asked.

"Back in Hyburn, boy. I'm a half-blood. The lowest of the low in Hel and I couldn't care less," I said.

"Why?" Kushina asked.

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown," I replied.

"The prophecy," she said.

"So you've heard of it, hm?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah," Kushina stuttered.

"It's not something I'm gonna really worry about. It'll happen in time," I said.

"You know?" She asked.

"What can I say? People talk," I replied.

"You never told them?" Ares asked.

"Never saw the point," I replied.

"What do you mean?" Ares asked.

"Why have them worry about something as trivial as some bullshit prophecy made up by someone that believes in fairytales?" I asked.

"You don't believe it?" Kushina asked.

"What's the point of believing in something when you'll just get disappointed in the end?" I growled.

"You've changed," Kakashi said softly.

"Hel changes people, Hatake. It's just part of being like me," I replied.

"Like you?" He asked.

"A monster," I replied.

"You really think you're a monster?" Kakashi growled.

"Why wouldn't I when everyone fears me for a title?" I asked.

"That doesn't mean you of all people could ever be a monster!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, stopping.

"Yeah," Kakashi said matter-of-factly.

"You sound so sure of yourself. Why?" I asked.

"Because," he replied.

"That's not really an answer, ya know," I muttered and walked inside my house.

"You're an idiot if you think you're a monster," Kakashi muttered from a little way behind me.

"You're an idiot if you think I'm not," I replied.

"In then end, it doesn't matter does it?" He asked.

"In the end, hm? Things are always different in the end," I replied.

"How so?" He asked.

"In the end, all you have are memories and regrets of what would have, could have, should have been. You never know when it's your last day," I grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

For those of you wondering what Rin means by being a monster it's this — she is feared for being the God of War. The God of War tends to be stronger than any of the others so they are feared for their strength.

Anw... I hope you have a good day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye guys!