Ch. 14 Goodbye

I do not own the song above.

Previously

"I understand. Let's go," I said. I could sense a group of enemies blocking our way. I knew that would be my only chance to act and release Isobu. I would have to do that even if it meant I would lose my life. I opened my eyes and nodded to Kakashi. We set off soon after.

Present

We were traveling for about half an hour when we were finally met with the enemy ninja. We jumped down from the tree line and got ready for a fight. Kakashi quickly made hand signs and a Chidori came to life in his hand. I channeled chakra into the bottoms of my feet and ran in front of Kakashi when he was trying to attack the enemy ninja. His Chidori pierced the seal on my stomach.

'Thank you, Rin. I will not forget what you have done for me,' Isobu said, his voice slowly fading from my mind. I smiled and coughed up blood. I looked at Kakashi for what is likely the last time, and smiled.

"Sorry, Kashi. But I don't think I'll be able to come with you to the village," I said.

"Rin... Please... Don't go," Kakashi whispered.

"My time... is up... Kakashi..." I said, blood dripping down my chin. "Thank you... for everything... Tell... sensei... I'm sorry I... couldn't make it back." Kakashi pulled his hand out of my stomach and gently laid me on the ground.

"You're going to make it," Kakashi said, tears slowly falling.

"No... I'm not... When I die... don't cry... just look... at the sky... and say good... bye..." I couldn't speak anymore. I could only stare up through the branches at the slowly darkening and say goodbye to Kakashi for the last time. I didn't even have the energy to keep my eyes open anymore. Before I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow run towards the enemy ninja.

I hope they saved Kakashi. I think before everything goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for how sad it got at the end... Things will start getting better next chapter. Sorry for how short the chapter is. The next one will be longer.

Anw... I hope you have a good day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye guys!