"I'm Linda Williams,"

"Of course I know about you! You're in the top #10 of the couples much more searched of this year,"

"Wow that makes me really famous," I laugh, as does she.

"I'm Harry's friend anyways so if you need something I'll be sitting right there..."

"Sure, thanks," I smile and she pats my shoulder walking away.

I look for people I know but I don't even see Paige, I walk to the waitress to ask my table.

"Eight," he replies.

I nod pleased. I walk to the table and see Harry's jacket and bandana over the back of the seat but not sign of him, Niall or Kaylee around. I decide to call them, first Kaylee but she doesn't answer then Harry... weird he doesn't answer either and finally Niall, who surprises me not getting the freaking call as well.

I take a seat where my name is, then my phone rings and it's Harry.

"Where you guys at?" I ask, not even letting him talk.

"Bathroom, Kaylee isn't feeling very well..." he explains.

"Ladies or gentlemen?" I enquire, worried about my best friend's health.

She really doesn't get sick often, I don't even remember the last time she got sick and when she doesn't feel well is because she isn't really okay.

"Ladies," he replies and I hang up, leaving my coat and purse - obviously taking my phone with me - over Harry's belongings.

I peer into the bathroom, yeah, I hear my best friend puking inside so I run inside rapidly. Niall is taking her hair up so she doesn't mess it up, he is frowning maybe wondering what is going on with her while Harry is wetting a piece of toilet paper and hands it to Niall.

"What's going on?" I ask them, my question -as always stupid-.

"I think I ate something rotten," Kaylee falls down devastated, her bangs are a little tacky that were possibly the ones Niall couldn't save from vomit, her eyes are just so red but she isn't crying so it means she is about to explode.

I kneel down and touch her forehead, yeah she does have fever and her lips are completely purple.

"Li," she stammers and then closes her eyes. Niall catches her behind him and then I realize she just fainted.

"What the fuck," I whisper, looking at Kay over Niall.

"Water, Harry," Niall obliges and he runs out the toilet looking for it.

Niall is just acting so normal while I'm hyperventilating, she is just so pale and her lips are still so blue...

"This same thing happened yesterday," Niall speaks, rubbing her cheek, "I'm not the one who should tell you this but Kaylee had a tough time in Las Vegas with her parents and brother that's why she's been living here all by herself in Los Angeles a week ago... I arrived yesterday and she told me this but not the reason why she left Las Vegas,"

Harry runs inside quickly, handing Niall the glass of water so he pours a bit on Kaylee's head. She opens her eyes startled and starts crying loudly, she turns around and hugs Niall's waist.

I look at Harry and he kneels down, hugging my shoulders with his arm.

She cries so hard over Niall's lap, no one says a word but just let her cry all she wants... her vomit comes back, she straddles and continues puking in the toilet.

"I'll call an ambulance," I announce.

Harry hands me his phone which is already dialing.

"Don't," Kaylee takes the phone and declines the call, "I just need to go home and rest a little..."