Ch. 77 "Sed Lex Dura Lex"

Start from the beginning

"Hm?" I hummed in question.

"You realize that's not what I meant?" He asked.

"Yup. I knew what you were a long time ago, Hatake," I replied.

"Heh. Of all people to figure it out it had to be you," he said, staring at his feet.

"Surprised?" I asked.

"A bit," he replied, walking over to sit next to me.

"I think I can understand that," I said softly, leaning on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah. We all have our secrets, Kakashi. Some just have more than others," I replied.

"That's for sure," he said.

"Stay with her, ya hear?" Kushina asked.

"You really think I'd leave her after I've only just got her back?" Kakashi asked.

"I'm not going anywhere any time soon either," I said, smiling.

"You two are cute together, kid," Gemini said, an inkling of a smile creeping onto their face.

"Ya think?" I asked, feeling a blush start to creep up my neck.

"Though I never thought our dear Queen would end up with a giant, you look happy," Ares said, a knowing glint in his eyes. I glared at him.

"That, my dear, is because I am. I'm not Queen, Ares. You of all people should know that," I said.

"Not yet anyway," Leo said.

"Yet?" I asked, quirking my head.

"You forgot you would take my title, didn't you?" Lucifer asked.

"I did, but as the giants say, 'Sed lex dura lex.' The Law is hard, but it is the Law," I muttered.

"You never mentioned you had a Mate, Delilah," Tamlin teased.

"That's because I don't have one," I replied.

"Uh huh, suuuure," Mor drawled, not believing me.

"You clearly don't believe me so I'm not even going to bother trying to convince you," I said.

"You are so easy to tease," Rhysand said.

"And you're so much better?" I shot back.

"She's got you there, Rhys," Cassian said. Rhysand growled softly and I smirked.

"It seems he isn't such an idiot anymore. Though, he is still just a tad dense," I said, slowly getting to my feet.

"What?" Cassian growled.

"Don't feel too bad about it. The whole lot of you are idiotic," I replied.

"Are you sure you would like them to know?" Hades asked.

"I am," I replied, using the Transformation Jutsu to change my appearance to look like one of the High Fae, though a young one. I had changed my hair so it went to my waist and was a light silver in color. I had pale skin and crystal blue eyes. I had also changed the appearance of my clothes so I was wearing tight fitting leather pants with a weapons belt swung low over my hips, a close fitting shirt, and a leather jacket.

 I had also changed the appearance of my clothes so I was wearing tight fitting leather pants with a weapons belt swung low over my hips, a close fitting shirt, and a leather jacket