"This place is home, Percy. It's always hard to leave your home," I replied. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach and a moment later I could barely stand. There was such an intense pressure hanging over my body that I started shaking.

"The gravity here is much stronger than you are used to, child. It will take time to adjust," Hades said softly. I shakily managed to get my weights off my arms and legs and stretched. I hopped from foot to foot for a few moments to adjust to the shift of gravity.

"You weren't kidding about the gravity shift but I think I'll be okay for a short while," I said.

"So this is the one Hera traded for, hm?" A sultry voice asked.

"It is," Hades replied. I couldn't move for a long while. I could feel the underlying presence of something more sinister — more evil lying under the surface of his tone.

"You spoke so freely before. What changed?" The voice asked.

"S-s-sense," I stuttered.

"So you already know I am not just a pretty face, hm?" He asked and grabbed my hair. He pulled my head back and I finally got to see his face.

"Be gentle with her," Hades cautioned.

"Y-y-you...." I whispered.

"Hm? Did you say something, Catnip?" He asked.

"Lucifer..." I whispered.

"So you know of me. Give her some experience, Hades," Lucifer ordered.

"Yes, my lord," Hades said, bowing. Lucifer disappeared in an instant.

"H-h-he c-could've k-k-killed u-us," I whispered.

"He could have, yes," Hades replied.

"W-Why?" I asked.

"He wants to play with you," came the deep voiced reply. I shot around and saw a man with long black hair, olive colored skin, and wearing a suit standing there.

 I shot around and saw a man with long black hair, olive colored skin, and wearing a suit standing there

AN: Picture is who she's describing. Sebastian from Black Butler.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Kurama," Persephone spit.

"You're the Nine-Tailed Fox sealed inside Kushina," I said, reaching for a kunai.

"You really think one of your silly little weapons is going to help you in a fight against anyone here?" Kurama asked.

"Not particularly. Though, I could kill you and scare a few of the other demons here," I remarked.

"Killing me would also kill your dear mother," he said dryly.

"My mother is long dead, Fox," I growled.

"Don't be so sure," he replied and disappeared in a fit of laughter.

"He's lying, isn't he?" I asked.

"Do you think he is?" Hades asked.

"I don't know. He's known for playing tricks on people but I never knew I was an Uzumaki until the most recent war I was in," I replied. "I guess it would make sense, though."

"What do you mean?" Hades asked.

"Well... I've always had red, slightly orange, hair and the only people I know with the two primary colors of orange are Minato and Kushina. They're together too so I guess if they were young and dumb something could've happened," I said.

"You seem doubtful," Hades said softly.

"Not so much doubtful as disappointed they didn't think I could handle the truth. I've never known why Hera left or why she even cared. I guess I do now," I said sadly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Persephone asked.

"Hera has always hated me but never enough to blatantly let me die feet from her. She also had a thing for Minato," I replied.

"What kind of thing?" Persephone asked.

"A crush kind of thing," I replied.

"Really?!" She yelled.

"Yes, Percy," I sighed.

"I never thought Hera would fall for a mortal," she said.

"It's not so surprising when you have Zeus as a husband," I remarked.

"I guess so," she said.

"Come, child. We have preparations to make. Persephone, watch over the souls while we are gone," Hades ordered.

"Of course," Persephone replied.

"How long?" I asked.

"I do not know," Hades replied. I looked at the ground and nodded before the familiar swish of air surrounded Hades and myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I do not own the picture used in this chapter!

I hope everyone had a good Halloween and stayed safe. Have a good day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye guys!