I put on a shirt and walk pantless downstairs looking for my missing boyfriend, I hear voices in the kitchen so I walk in and find him talking through his phone, staring at something outside the window.

"Thank you so much for the help," he speaks, "I'll be there today... yeah man, bye." He hangs up.

I walk behind him and shout a little "Boo!" Which makes him jump startled. I laugh while he turns around and rolls his eyes at me, something he hasn't done before to me. I stop laughing and remove hair from my cheek...

"You almost killed me," Harry complaints completely bothered with me, "That's not funny, I was so busy."

"Sorry..." I give a step back and turn around to leave the kitchen but he stops me, grabbing my arm so I can't move forward.

"Babe, sorry... I'm just not having a good day,"

I sigh and turn around; he places his hand on my cheeks and kisses my nose. "I love you so much okay?"

"Are you okay?" I finally ask, well I've been asking this since yesterday.

He nods smiling, kisses my forehead and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

...

But it wasn't the way I thought it was going to be. That romance I was dreaming of never happened, those cozy moments I really thought we were going to have never came and I'm just so thoughtful about us, he isn't just happy with me anymore? Is he getting bored of us? Is there something I've done wrong that makes him this weird?

I don't even know. I'm just here beside him in a house in LA because he really wants one now that he hates staying in a hotel every time he comes here. It's weird how I know I lived in this same neighborhood and I know just five blocks from here my grandmother lives.

She doesn't like me that much, she never did and now that I know I was a child born by a love affair makes me understand why she hates me.

"Harry?" I call out.

He doesn't respond but I hear him coughing, I walk to the backyard and find him climbing in a bike without starting it, he has a helmet and sunglasses on.

"Do you want to go for a ride with me?" He asks, weirdly smirking what he hasn't done in ages.

"I -," I hesitate a little; I'm not such a fan of bikes because once my brother had an accident...

"We will go for ice cream," he taunts.

"I'm afraid of those," I shake my head, he climbs off the bike and walks to me.

"You rode twice with me,"

"Once was because I was about to be rapped, the second one was because we were going somewhere romantic not buying ice cream. This time it isn't necessarily necessary," I roll my eyes.

"I want to see the neighborhood and I want to go with you baby," he rubs my cheekbone with his thumb, feeling his love a little again... knowing again that my boyfriend is bipolar, just like the first time we dated... all over again.

"Just because I love you," I smirk and kiss his lips lightly.

We climb in his bike, I wrap my arms around his torso and don't let him go when he starts the machine. I open my eyes slowly when I feel confident enough, my eyes cast on my very first home and when I see a little kid running outside along with his mom my eyes feel like crying but my mind keeps me straight-minded.

I free a sob; I almost fall down when Harry parks the bike in front of the house.

"Are you so scared that you're crying?" He asks, not leaving the bike but speaking to me.