"Snuggles, he was running side to side so I decided to go for him and I hit my arm,"

"It was hard," he comments and I sigh when I know he believed me. "Sorry if I hurt you," he tugs me gently to the bathroom, sprays water with his fingers on it. He's just lovely, I really can't think he's hiding something about Paige when he is just this way, after everything he just can and I'm filling myself with things that make me tear myself apart from bliss.

"Thank you Haz," I kiss his cheek when he finishes rubbing cream on my bruise. "We should make our bag for the trip right now," I suggest.

"Sure you're okay with me now?" He smirks.

"I'm always okay with you," I answer and lean to kiss his cheek again but he tilts his head and presses his lips harder against mine. I hug his neck with a little of pain for raising my arm so I drive it down to his chest while kissing him still.

"Let's get started," he speaks.

.

Now that my bags are bigger than his, we decide to make one for us both because that are just three days and one of his little ones where to put extra stuff and food - his biggest supply -.

I organise them while he hands me his skin treatments, he has more than I do and I am a girl...

After making our two bags, he calls a taxi driver to take us to the airport and meanwhile I decide to explore my new phone while he has a wee.

It has tons of songs, some games downloaded and Apps too, the ones I had in my old phone, it is filled with everything just like my iPhone 5 but this is now the new version of them, which is the only thing that it differs from mine. Some contacts are added, even my dad's phone... I've really questioned myself about him and how is he doing now that he doesn't have a family or a job how to maintain himself. Is he in a good place, maybe in Italy, London or maybe here in his house where my grandmother is supposed to still live? Just lots of questions that I don't feel having to answer, now that I hate him a lot for everything.

"What you doing?" Harry kisses my ear and hugs my back.

"Why I don't have your number here?" I enquire.

He takes out his phone and calls my new number, it shows on the screen a picture of us from Beverly Hills Park once we came and the name shown is "boyfriend".

"You're so smart," I compliment him.

"Always," he kisses my cheek again, I turn around to kiss his lips but someone knocks the door so it means the car is already here to pick us.

...

"Unbelievable,"

Starting from the entrance it is spectacular, I really thought we were staying in a current city hotel but we are actually in the woods. Everything is so natural, trees all over the place, flowers of every kind of colour near the cobblestoned path where the golf cart is passing through.

Now I understand why we came here, it's a place where there's just kids playing around and their parents looking at them and having just a time where there's anything to interrupt them.

I truly love this place.

"I knew you'd love it," he squeezes my bare leg.

I place my hand over his and continue admiring the countryside; I haven't been in such a peaceful place since I was a little girl and now breathing this natural air while I am sitting in a golf cart through a cobblestoned path surrounded my flowers I feel just like in a movie.

The only things I hate about this, is how hot this place is and how I feel beads of sweat rolling down my forehead... gross.

"Thanks for this," I smile, so does he.