"Yeah," she gives a step back changing her pretty happy grimace to a serious face, "I was going to talk to you about it... I have to go to Fabulous tomorrow to give my article from this month, then wait till they give it back to me and finally I need to re-write it online,"

"What does it mean then?"

"I think Idaho needs to wait a week," she says sadly, "I am so sorry and I know you really wanted this vacation," she hugs me.

"It's okay," I pat her head, not sure if I am okay or not.

"Please don't hate me; I swear I wouldn't go if I wasn't paying my new condo with that money,"

"It's okay really; I need to fly tomorrow because I have an appointment with a studio in LA though,"

She lets me go and looks at me with pleading eyes. I know she is feeling wrong and it's not her fault, maybe it's mine for planning this with my schedule and not thinking about hers.

I hold her face between my hands and kiss her nose, "it's really okay baby," I assure her.

"I'll make it the quickest I can, just when I can I will take the first flight to LA,"

"And I'll be there waiting for you," I touch her nose and she laughs.

...

Linda's POV.

"I don't know what happened I just started it... it doesn't start now," I explain to Carter, he's more than stressed but is not my fault my car wrecked, I didn't make it wreck.

"Linda..." He sighs, "leave your car there and walk you're not that far,"

"I'm not leaving my car in the middle of the street, if you're a good friend you'll make them wait me 10 minutes," I snap.

"Okay, I'll try more..." He hangs up.

I shouldn't have gone with Harry to the airport this morning, I knew maybe I was going to be a little late but I didn't think it was going to be this late.

The meeting started 5 minutes ago and I'm still here, maybe I really need to take my car back to my house - which is two blocks from where I am -.

A man from a newspaper stand helps me to take it home; I pay him for the help and buy him a newspaper. Maybe I can take Harry's car and I know he lets me, so I run upstairs to my apartment and meanwhile I look for my keys which are buried in my purse I hear keys' noises behind me.

"Hey there neighbour," she speaks.

I ignore her and continue looking for my keys, why the fuck, aren't they here?!

"You need a ride to work because your car is wrecked," Paige continues talking like if I cared.

I ignore her and turn upside down my purse, my phone breaks when it hits the floor and I cuss while she laughs, kneeling down.

She hands me my broken phone and some others things, "no keys, no phone... I think you'll need me to take you to Fabulous,"

..

"How do you know I work there?" I ask her, rolling my eyes while I'm here next to her in a trunk.

"Carter, he's my best friend..." She explains.

"Yeah best friend," I repeat rolling my eyes.

"He's like my brother and every time you roll your eyes they damage a little and I know you need your eyes for so long,"

I really hate her so very much and I can't believe I am in a trunk with her, I really can't.

"Where you going?" I ask.