She sits in front of the TVs, so do I.

"Well he is your ex, what am I supposed to do?"

"Act less jealous," she laughs and pinches my cheek softly.

The man comes back and tells her how much the TV costs, I see how her eyes wide open but how much she wants it.

"We're taking it," I say. "Can you book someone to take it to an address tomorrow?"

"Sure, give me a second," the man goes away.

"It's so expensive," she looks at me.

"It's my present, our anniversary is in a week and a half so it's like something earlier for you,"

"You remember it?" She asks blushing.

"Six months ago I've been happier than never before, of course I do." I lean to kiss her lips and hear a snap when I place my hand on her cheek.

Linda's POV.

"Since we arrived three girls are following us," I whisper.

"I know, let's give them what they want," he smirks and presses his lips against mine.

I push him softly away when he bites my bottom lip and rest my head on his shoulder, trying to cover my face from the phone the girl uses for the pictures.

We make an agreement and I decide to pay half of the TV so I can feel better with myself and he accepts.

We leave the shop and go to the next one, Zara Home where we look for everything else I need.

It's really cute how we are spending time together just like us, of course is overwhelming with the people outside waiting for him for taking pictures but it is actually nice how we are doing stuff I've always dreamed to do with my boyfriend.

Go shopping.

We go to a coffee shop when we are starving and our phones buzz at the same time while we wait for our order.

I open the message from Louis: *fellas, just to let you know you must be here one day before because there's a pre-wedding reunion* it reads.

We look each other at the same time and open our eyes the most we can, then he laughs.

"Do you have a dress yet?" He asks.

"Not at all... you?"

"I don't do dresses actually," he answers and I roll my eyes laughing, "no I don't... we need to buy our outfits," he says and I nod.

...

I'm more than exhausted and today it's my moving day. Kaylee, Niall, Gemma and Harry are going to help me. I already bought everything with Harry two days ago and yesterday I finished with Kaylee... I really want to spend time with her because she'll be gone the day we go to Manchester and I just feel everyday more depression remembering my best friend isn't going to be with me in a week.

I park my car in my new parking lot and start carrying boxes to the elevator, while I press the button so the elevator stays in the floor Harry carries the two other, in my floor Niall and Kaylee are waiting for us so they carry them from the elevator to the flat and we can finish this quicker.

"Just this," I tell them when the door opens and Niall carries two and Kaylee one, leaving me the lightest to take home.

...

"Liam and Sophia are coming in two minutes with our lunch," Niall speaks.

"Really? Awe," I exclaim, "oh gosh I left my phone in the car..." I leave Harry's legs and walk to the front door.