"Finally!" I exclaim and he kisses my cheek.

"You'll like him pretty much, he's sick." Harry says and I nod.

The rest of the road we talk about the game, how a lot of celebs are attending to play and I feel happy about it, I've always loved Olly Murs and oh, my God! I am meeting him today.

"He invited us for lunch during the break." Harry continues while we walk to the stadium.

"Nice," I smile.

I walk with Kaylee to the seats, Sophia is there too and she tells us about her new job and how much she likes it, then Kaylee tells us she is working now with a museum and she will remake the old paintings which will make her famous and her pay is huge. I can't really talk about my job; I literally do nothing but just go with them everywhere they go... I have now to interview them but it is just read questions, and wait them to answer.

Jolene told me I could return to my job whenever I want and I am thinking about it so much... maybe I will go back to Fabulous after leaving the tour, I am good with Harry again, Carter and Matt aren't part of it anymore and I don't have problems with anyone there so this is an option I've been considering way too much.

"Will you girls come with me to the bathroom?" Sophia asks us and we go with her there. "Are you coming tomorrow to Edinburgh with the boys?"

"I can't, I have a test." Kaylee answers.

"Oh, that's so sad... I really wanted to go shopping with you two, I really like you, and you two take your position in such a good way. You ignore haters and just bear with everything so good..."

And then we talk about fans.

Niall calls Kaylee when the training is over and we go outside, I see Harry talking with a man of 7 feet something I guess... he has a funny little bump, same eyes as his and short hair.

His Dad.

Harry waves at me and then his dad looks at me too and smiles, I return a smile and wave back.

"Well, she is Linda," Harry introduces. "He is Des, my Dad."

I stretch my hand to shake his and he tugs me into a hug. "So nice to meet you Linda, you are prettier than in pictures."

"Thank you so much," I blush. He is so nice and I'm glad he is just simple and so humble.

We go to a restaurant near the stadium, it isn't really full of people but just few ones ask Harry for pictures, he excuses himself for a second and goes out to take pictures with the fans meanwhile our order gets to the table.

"I'm really proud of my son, I'm really happy that he found you. I hadn't seen him this happy since he participated in TXF." He smiles at me and I just thank him. "So... what are you studying or are you working?"

"I was studying, I want to be a journalist but I took a break because of personal issues," actually because of your son, I was so depressed and I couldn't really pay attention and I was failing the semester so I decided to skip it and start it again in the next one, "and now I am working with Morgan Spurlock for the next One Direction movie,"

"That's so very cool!" He says and nods, assuring his comment with his head.

"Pretty much." Even though I don't do anything really and your son and friends pay me for just blinking. "Thanks for inviting us here by the way."

"Oh no, it's a pleasure. I just wanted to meet the girl that lights up my H's world daily." He calls him H too and that's just so freaking cute.

"You're so cute, thanks. I wanted to meet the man who gave birth to my boyfriend." I joke and we both laugh.