...

Linda's POV

"How do you eat that?" Arthur asks.

"It's not food, it's a place!" I say and laugh.

He is so nice, is so funny to spend time with him, but I would love to have more time with my dad, we are in his office right now, he just comes every twenty minutes for something and goes away again.
We've been this way for two days, since I left Brazil in that plane that brought me here, to Miami now that my dad wasn't really in Los Angeles but here, I wanted so bad to have a talk with Ethan but we are not in the same place.
Arthur loves me and I love him, he is fuzzy but so soft also so it's easy to cope with him due to everything he does is hilarious.

"If it's not food, I don't like it!" He screams and crosses his arms on his little chest.

I laugh and pet his hair, he is sitting on my lap while we're talking about Brazil, I would love to ask him about his mother but I am afraid, they already got divorced but the kids don't know that little fact yet.
I don't want him to react like I did, sitting lonely at school because I just wanted a dad and not friends, do not eat if my dad wasn't the one giving me food or escaping somewhere with Jacob or Kaylee because I just hated my mom and Danny... Well, not really escaping-.

I want him and Lauren to have a normal family, where they can be either with their father or mother a day.

"When are we visiting Knocky boy?" Arthur asks me.

"How's Knocky boy?" I question him.

"The one with stupid hair and stupid jokes... Gary." He explains playing with the tips of my hair.

"Do you mean Harry? And hey, do not swear!" I laugh; he can be so funny like... all the time.

"That same boy! Lauren thought me," he speaks. "Is he at home when we come back? Like he is weird and all but he has delicious mints all the time..." He climbs off my lap and walks to play with his car.

"You like him?" I do too. Way too much, more than the normal someone can lik-.

"Yeah! You can have an Arthur Junior with him and he will be as good as Dad, sissie," he says, "and I love you more than Laurie so I can help you raising Junior,"

I laugh. He is just so soft and beautiful. He is taking pictures with my phone and is funny how a five-year-old kid uses technology better than me. "Barry? Hello!"

He says watching the phone.

I think he is playing till I hear Harry's voice through the phone; I run behind Arthur and notice he is in a studio. I really haven't talked to him since I arrived, I just texted him I was here and doing good and he answered me a simple *be happy, have a nice time .x* which I didn't reply. If he just could be here we wouldn't be this bored.

"Hey Archie," Harry smiles, he is too nice with kids and lovely...

"I am Thor!" He screams and we both laugh.

I wave to the screen and he does the same. Arthur asks him for jokes and he tells him some, then explains him how long hair is not just for girls but that he promises to get a haircut soon. Then Arthur asks him where he is, he says that he is composing songs and sings a little bit of one, he is so talented and I am falling deeper in love with him.

"Can we go to visit you? Dad is too busy to spend time with us," Arthur explains why we are alone. Wait, is he here? In Miami?

"Of course, I will go for you. Send me the address,"

"No, I want to go there." Arthur says.

"Yeah, I'm going for you and then we're retuning here."

"Send him the address now, sissie!" Arthur hands me the phone and I decline the call to send him the address.