"I was born there" He said as he opened the nutella. I watched him intensively as he grabbed my d*ck and gave it a few strokes making sure I was as hard as a rock but honestly, looking at him right now was motivation enough for me to get in the mood.

Like, you know that moment when you look at a hot ass picture and you feel yourself tingle all over? Because same.

Once I was hard enough for Justin, he did the unexpected. He took the base of my dick and dipped it into the nutella causing me to groan at the sensation. Watching him, he was smirking up at me as he made sure I was covered. Once he was satisfied, the little freak took the whip cream and spread it all over making me look like a sunday type of shit. 

"Ready?" He asked me creepily. 

"I just want to know what the fuck is you going to do so please, do proceed" Without further discussion, Justin opened his mouth and took my tip in which I didn't feel at all seeming as I was covered in a big fat layer of chocolate and foam. 

Once Justin started working and licking the sweets off of my dick, I could slowly but shortly feel his hot mouth around me causing me to lose my balance for a second as I moaned. All while looking up at me, Justin took more of me into his mouth and bobbed his head back and forth getting every ounce of chocolate and whip cream and leaving my skin shiny.

"Damn, damsel" I moaned as I placed my hand back on Justin's head to guide it but he pulled back making me whine at the loss of the feeling. Grabbing the nutella, I watched how Justin put his index finger in and took it out when it was completely covered in chocolate. Bringing it up slowly, he took his tongue out and ran his finger through it leaving a trade of chocolate behind.

Thinking I was going to be sucking that out of his tongue was a mistake because he lowered himself once again and grabbed my d*ck in his hand before running his tongue from tip to base causing me to lose my breath for a hot minute.

"Goddamn" I groaned, his eyes still fixed on me making my blood pressure skyrocket at the seductiveness they held and their boldness "Justin" I moaned loudly when he took me into his mouth with no warning. It felt like he was licking a lollipop the way he was sucking me. His fist closed around the base of me before it started twisting sending me into overdrive "Fuck!" I yelled when he started scratching the skin of my member with his teeth "Damsel" I groaned.

Damsel pulled back once again and grabbed the whip cream bottle. Bringing it up to his lips, Justin pressed it and filled his mouth with it letting it spread all over his chin as well. My mouth watered at the sight of his mouth filled with such thing making close my fingers around his hair. Pulling him up on his knees by his hair, I looking at him with heavy eyes before I moved mine down to his mouth.

As I looked at him in the eyes, I took my tongue out and ran it across his chin leaving it squeaky clean. Once I reached his lips, I crashed our lips together harshly. It was desperate, I am not going to lie but I liked it. 

Justin took a hold of my shoulders and threw me in the bed once his mouth had no whip cream any more. Once I fell on my back, Justin crawled down and took my shoes, socks, pants and boxers off before sitting back on his knees. Taking his shirt off, I followed his movements and threw it to the side. Within second we were both naked and Damsel was back on top of me.

Taking the whip cream, Justin didn't stop smirking at me as spread that thing on both of my nipples. I bit my lip and watched as Justin leaned down, still looking at me, and opened his mouth before sticking his tongue out. He ran it over my nipples and as soon was the substance was gone, my n*pple was being bit sensually by Justin. 

As his teeth bit it, his mouth sucked it and that was enough for my back to arch at the sensation but it didn't stop there. The action caused our d*cks to rub together causing both of us to moan but Justin's sent vibration through my shaft making me roll my eyes back at the indescribable feeling.

Moving to the other one, Justin gave it the same treatment causing me to give him the same reaction which he seemed happy about but he didn't stop there. He took the nutella once again and put his whole hand in before taking it out and looking at it like a freak. Watching him intensively, he slapped his hand down on my chest and ran it all the way down to my happy trail. I looked down at myself before looking back at Justin to see him looking at my chest and abs.

Getting in between my legs, Justin started with my chest, going down to my abs and finishing with the happy tail. He didn't leave trace that there was any nutella on me. His tongue leaving wet trails behind which made me hot and bothered.

"Justin" I mumbled weakly.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he took me into his mouth once again making me throw my head back. He started sucking the soul right out of my body without fucking warning causing me to writhe underneath him. 

He once again pulled back and winked at me before going right ahead and spitting on my d*ck making my jaw literally drop. Spitting on it once again, he took both of his hands and wrapped them around me before going up and down and all around on it. His grip so tight that it made me think his intentions were to strangle the boner out of my dick.

"Justin!" I screamed and I have no doubt that the whole house got filled with it.

"You like it nasty, huh?" Biting my lip, I nodded silently "Guess what's happening here tonight, King Kong?" I raised a questioning eyebrow but he wasn't having it. When I didn't give him an answer, he squeezed my d*ck even harder making me groan loudly.

"What?!" I yelled "What's gonna happen?"

"You're gonna get dicked down by me, babe"

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*| 

HOLY SHIT, WHAT?! JASON IS GETTING THE D THIS TIME?! Find out, why don't you? ;)

BTW, some of y'all are real dicks for not believing Justin would be in this movie... BITCH HE MIGHT BE! -_-

If you're Jastin AF and want to die because of it... Watch the video above and the gifs below because why the fuck not.

 Watch the video above and the gifs below because why the fuck not

~ Eli

~ Eli