Chauffeur ~ Chapter 98

Comenzar desde el principio

"Dick appointments needs to be cancelled when they false advertise and the appointment is actually with a shrimp instead" I'm going to kill him "A small one at that" He added. Rolling my eyes, I let him be because well, I know my dick is not small and so I shouldn't argue it. As they all looked between us, Maxwell played some bach---whatever damsel said, making Justin squeal.

"Aye! What's the song called?" Justin asked as I still looked at him angrily. Was I acting childish? Probably. Did I care? Fuck to the no.

"Franklin come, let's dance" Justin called. I felt Franklin's eyes on me but mines were fixed on Justin and Justin only. The bastard. Franklin walked to Justin and grabbed his hand before placing one on Justin's side. Is he fucking kidding me right now? 

Who told him to hold my fiance like that?

"What the fuck are you doing?" Franklin laughed as they started dancing.

"Dancing. What does it look like I'm doing?" I wanted to laugh at the mess he was while trying to dance to Spanish music but then I remembered he didn't actually suck my dick with whip cream and nutella so fuck him. 

"You don't dance like that" 

"Then what the fuck?"

"You need to do the basics which is; three steps back, three steps forward and three steps to each side with rhythm in your hips and a few twirls and few tricks" He explained. 

"Where are you from?" Justin questioned.

"Venezuela" Franklin replied as they kept dancing. The song kept on going and like by the end of the song was that Justin could get the steps right. Bitch.

"Maxwell I want to dance with you. Come here" This bitch really was doing the most to annoy me because he knew I was looking at him. Another song started and let me just say... He knew what he was doing this time around. Fucking fast leaner.

With all the steps, Justin got twirled around by Maxwell when he should be the one doing the twirling on this dick. Yes, I'm fucking salty right now.

"Your scowl doesn't show" Jeffrey laughed from next to me. Flipping him my middle finger, I kept staring at Justin while Jeffrey kept laughing at me. Another bastard.

"Why the sore face, man?" I heard Michael say "Is it because Justin is dancing with my brother?" Turning my face to look at him, I gave him a fake smile.

"No. This is my face when I'm contemplating someone's death and ding ding ding, you're the winner" He raised his hands in surrender and backed away making me roll my eyes as I turned my head once again to stare at the bitch ass of my fiance.

He kept dancing until the song came to an end and I was not going to sit here and watch him call over someone else to dance with him. Who was next? Alonso? He fucking thought he would have me sitting on the sideline. Getting up from the couch when they both stopped dancing, I walked towards Justin and grabbed him by the waist before pushing him into me.

"Looks like the appointment came to me instead" He said making me huff.

"That pretty mouth of yours likes to run wild, doesn't it, damsel?"

"At least something around here runs wild because it ain't your dick" He hissed back at me. I stared at him for a moment as another song started and I don't know why but the more I stared into his eyes, the more my anger vanished into thin air. Again, bastard.The song started and so I started dancing with Justin.