Chauffeur ~ Chapter 94

Start from the beginning

"You changed some lyrics" Was the first thing I said.

"Because I know this is love, I do think you're the one and you do feel good in the meantime" He explained making me smile. I leaned down to kiss his forehead but he moved his face up making me kiss his lips instead.

"I fucking love you" I said between kisses but his lips were stretched because he kept a big ass smile on his face. I really do love his goofy ass.

"I fucking love you too" He giggled making me smile adoringly at him. Suddenly my phone rang. Furrowing my eyebrows, I turned around and took my phone from the nightstand to see Jeffrey's caller ID.

"What is it?" I questioned as soon as I put the phone against my ear.

"We're almost at the house, sir. It took longer than expected because the girl wanted to look for something she refused to leave without" He explained.

"I will be waiting for you in the living room with the rest"

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"The girl's pregnancy is more noticeable than we thought. She looks about ready to give birth" Closing my eyes tightly, I could just feel some drama coming up.

"We'll see how Franklin reacts and we will talk about what they're going to do with it"

"Got it. See you soon, sir" Hanging up, I sat up on the bed as Justin followed my steps.

"What happened?" He asked as he put the sheets up closer to his chest.

"We found Franklin's sister and they are on their way here now" I explained but my face was as straight as it could get.

"That's great!" Justin exclaimed "But why don't you look happy about bringing her back to her brother?"

"Because the little girl is pregnant with the man that served her in a silver tray to other men for them to rape her" I spat angrily but not at Justin.

"It's not your fault" He said softly.

"I know it's not but... I don't know. I feel some type of way that this is probably not the way she wanted to have her first child" Looking for a pair of boxers for Justin, I handed it to him before putting a pair on myself.

"You have no control over the shit dumb people do. You did the most bringing her back to her brother and you should be proud of yourself for that" Justin said while wrapping his arms around my neck from behind as soon as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I know... Still"

"She will be here. With her brother and they will be able to decide what they're going to do. You don't have to worry about problems that are not yours" Justin kept encouraging before I heard engines outside the window.

"They're here. Let's go" We put some sweats and shirts on before getting off of the bed and walking out of the room. Going down the stairs, I looked around but Franklin was not here "Franklin!" I yelled out. Seconds later, Franklin appeared from the kitchen with his gun at hand.

"What is it, sir?" He asked frantically making me feel bad about what I was going to say about his sister.

"Put that down" I ordered. Putting it in the back of his waistband, he looked at me confused.

"What happened? Why did you call me?"

"Your sister is here" I stated.

"What? Are you serious? Where?" He started questioning looking around the room.

"Calm down... Before you see her---"

"What's wrong with her?" He asked after a second of looking at me in confusion.

"She is not in the best conditions. Then again, what do you expect when you're basically kidnapped by a rapist?"

"She is beat up?"

"She is pregnant" I stated allowing Franklin to look at me like I done lost my head and was growing another one right next to the one that wasn't function at all.

"You're lying!" He said as he charged at me but Justin stood in the middle.

"This is not Jason's fault so you better take that accusing finger off of him" Damsel warned "What do you expect when you're kidnapped by a rapist? You cannot lose your cool now. Your sister needs you" Just as Justin said that, the door busted open making us turn around to face it.

In walked Jeffrey, Aide, Maxwell, Michael, Alonso and a very beat up, pregnant young girl. Walking past me, Franklin stared wordlessly at her as he walked past Justin and I.

"Heather?" Franklin called out but his voice sounded weak.

"Franklin?" She questioned back as my group moved out of the way revealing her whole body. Looking at her up and down, she looked  starved, about eight months pregnant with tore up clothes and bruised skin.

In a second, they were running to each other. Meeting half way, they embraced one another in a tight hug. Now come on, I'm Jason McCann. I shouldn't be feeling my chest tightening at this encounter.

"Would you look at that?" Looking down at Justin, I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Look at what?"

"Jason McCann wants to get emotional" He said laughing quietly as he wrapped his arms around my torso giving me a side hug.

"I don't get emotional. Shut the fuck up"

"Your face is flushed and you eyes are shiny. What does that mean?"

"Stop knowing me so well" I hissed making him laugh. Standing on his toes, Justin leaned up and pressed his lips against my cheek.

"I love that you're such a mean teddy bear. Our kids will love you one day"

"Our kids" I repeated quietly as I turned my head to look at Heather's grown belly.

"Yes, our kids" Justin confirmed making me smile down at him before leaning down and kissing his forehead lightly.

The Bieber-McCann kids... One day.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

I'm sorry for not updating again last night... I got distracted and I wanted to give time for people to read the last two updates... BUT ENJOY!

~ Eli