Chauffeur - Chapter 89

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I pulled away slightly from him.

"I mean that love doesn't even start to describe what I feel for you. I don't know... I feel like these feelings I have for you are deeper than just love but I don't know the word... I will find it because I feel like I'm going to explode with feelings for you"

"Did Jason McCann turned sappy?"

"What? ... No. never... Fuck you"

"You just did and it was amazing let me tell you" I said winking at him. He poked his tongue out at me before grabbing me by the waist and sitting me on his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I stared back at him.

"Why does your eyes changes color?" He asked randomly after a minute of silence.

"What you mean? They don't"

"Yes they do. I've witnessed them myself and it amazes me at the same time that it makes me want to put your closer and kiss you repeatedly"

"They don't change color" I repeated.

"You telling me? I've looked at you one day and your eyes look almost black. Then I look at you the next day and they are a light brown, but then they turn hazel and next thing I know they look green. Oh no, but it doesn't stop there, suddenly I'm looking at a Justin that has yellow and brown eyes and then a Justin that is back to being a dark brown eyed Justin... Is a wonder honestly. I want to eat you with kisses and affection at time at how cute you are" He said making me look at him as I tried to hide my smile.

"You make me sound like a phenomenon but at the same time you're fucking adorable and so sweet and I'm conflicted"

"You are a phenomenon" He laughed. Gasping, I slapped his chest and pouted.

"How dare you?"

"But a phenomenon in bed and I love love love love that" Flipping us over, I let out a not so manly scream but I cannot be blamed for such thing seeming as Jason surprised me with such action.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing the boyfriend I lost for over five months"

"Stop mourning"

"Stop mourning" Jason said mocking me before pressing his lips against mine. Biting his bottom lip, I wrapped my arms around his neck once again and closed my eyes. Loving the feeling of his lips against mine.

My mind blanked out and the only feeling was Jason's wet, warm lips against mine. The soft sensitive skin taking me to a whole new world making me forget the one around me. Licking his bottom lip, Jason opened his lips letting my tongue in. His tongue coming in contact with mine driving me insanely insane. His tongue started moving in circular motion inside my mouth making me moan against his lips.

Letting my fingers run up the back of his neck, I pulled at his hair making him groan against my lips. Jason's hand was traveling down my chest and abs when a knock on the door interrupted it.

"Fuck" Jason mumbled angrily "What?" He yelled towards the door.

"Code blue" I heard what I remember to be Jeffrey's voice through the door.

"I will be out in a second" Jason replied as he looked down at me. The loving, warm and sweet glow on his face was gone and replaced with come cold, dangerous and deadly look.

The smirk he was sporting could make the hairs on your arms give him an standing ovation even if you had none.

"Where are you going?" I asked as Jason got off of me and stood next to the bed. As soon as he heard me, he leaned over and brushed the hair out of my forehead before kissing it. Pulling back away again, he looked at me in the eyes and the cold smirk he once had was replaced with a warm, sweet, small smile.

"Remember I told you I will make you justice?" He asked making me nod "Well, this have to do with that and as long as I'm gone, you will stay here"

"Here?"

"Yes. Jimena, the maid, will stay with you and so will be the bodyguard. You're friendly, I know you will have no problem talking to them and feeling at home"

"But I don't want you to leave"

"I will be back"

"I know... I just, I feel like you are off to do something bad or something" I said making him chuckle.

"Well... Doing something bad, bad... Yes. But it isn't nothing they don't deserve"

"Can I come with?" At that question, Jason's eyes turned ice cold making me literally shiver.

"No, Justin. You're staying here and that's final" He said firmly making me pull the blanket closer to my chin and nod "I'm sorry, damsel. It's just, I want you to stay safe. Here" He said more softly now.

"And I will. Go calmly" He nodded and walked away from the bed. As he walked around the room, I watched as he looked for some boxers, some adidas pants and shoes and some sweatshirt. All black.

Jason looked back at me and winked before walking into the bathroom. I heard the sink go on for about a minute before the bathroom door opened again and out came Jason with a wet face. Going over to his towel, he dried his face and hands before passing his fingers through his long, blond hair. Putting a black cap over it, Jason walked back over to the bed and leaned down next to me until his lips were brushing against my ear.

"I love you, okay?" He whispered against it.

"I love you" I whispered back "But promise me you're going to come back to me"

"I promise I will always come back to you"

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

I UPDATED!

Where do you think Jason is off to?🤔

Justice?🤔

Always coming back? Hmmm🤔

SEE YOU ON ANOTHER EPISODE!

~ Eli