"You saying that you don't want to know anything about me. I kind of figured it out so save yourself from saying it out loud"

"You're stupid, Jason"

"So I have been told" The tone of voice Justin was hearing Jason speak on wasn't something he was comfortable with. Jason sounded drained. Tired. Like he was shaking and cold. Done with himself and the world.

"Jason, where are you?"

"I don't know. On top of a mountain? It's raining so bad but you can still see the stars so clearly. One in particular is so small, yet so bright and shiny. It outshines the other ones. If you could only see it" Jason said describing the one star that was shining down on him. The one star that has been stopping him from doing something crazier than cutting. The one star Jesus made sure was watching over Jason because Jesus knew it wasn't a curse. It was and always will be a blessing.

Little Junior.

"Jason... What are you doing at the top of a mountain when it's pouring rain? I swear to God if you do something to yourself"

"Nothing can hurt me more than losing you" Jason mumbled making Justin's stomach drop.

"You haven't lost me"

"You not remembering me is equivalent to me losing you"

"Me not remembering you is not equivalent to you losing me. Time heals everything"

"Time doesn't heal everything, Justin. That is just foolish of you to think so"

"Love don't change"

"You don't even remember that you loved me"

"Love is not a memory, Jason. Love is a feeling and whether I like it or not, I have that feeling within me. For you"

"Don't get my hopes too high, damsel" Jason whispered not sure if Justin heard him due to the rain "I don't want to land flat on my ass"

"I will cushion your fall"

"You're a real piece of art, dam--- Justin"

"I don't want you to hurt yourself for something stupid, Jason. Like me not remembering"

"I will be okay. Aren't I always?"

"Why do I feel like you already did something stupid?" Justin asked as his vision blurred with unshed tears.

"Maybe because I did"

"Why the fuck would you hurt yourself willingly, Jason?! What did you do?! Justin spat.

"Self inflicted pain hurts less than the pain others put you through. Don't you think is it more reasonable?"

"The only reasonable thing to me is the fact that you're fucking crazy" Justin spat "What did you do?"

"Feelings make a person crazy. Did you know that? If you feel, you're fucked and if you don't feel, you're heartless. Either way, no one can ever win" Jason said "And let's just say that I have a broken hand and some open cuts on that broken hand"