Chauffeur ~ Chapter 80

Start from the beginning

"Why leave for tomorrow what you can do today, right?" I said before aiming my gun at his leg "My baby will make it, not so sure about your slow ass" I said before shooting his two legs making him scream out in pain.

"You mother fucker!"

"Everybody out if you don't want to blow up with this guy" I yelled and everybody was able to hear me since the music was long gone. Everybody started running out as my crew came my way. Each of them dragging one of Reyes' men as they looked beat up beyond belief. The funny thing? Aide had the bigger looking guy.

"What do you have here?"

"Bitch asses that screamed more than my bitches while having sex" Aide chuckled as she threw the heavy-looking guy at Reyes' shot legs. The rest following her lead.

"Time?"

"ten minutes" Jeffrey replied.

"Which one?"

"The one that works with gravity" I smiled sweetly and looked at Reyes' pained looking face.

"There's no salvation for you. Even if someone cut the cables of that bomb, shit is blowing up anyways" I informed "Any last words before I fly out of here?"

"Tell your little bitch he felt real tight as he screamed for help"

I know a lot of things. I know damn well I know a lot of things, and Justin being raped is not one of them. I know damn well my damsel didn't get raped and I know damn well it was not because of me.

"I'm not talking about lies" I replied in denial.

"Come on, McCann? You really think I would just shot the nigga? You really think I wouldn't make him suffer more than what a bullet could make him suffer? Now you're just underestimating me"

"You son of a bitch" I yelled at the top of my lungs before charging at him and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt "You're telling me you raped him?!"

"That's exactly what I'm saying"

"Jason, we have to go"

"I fucked your little boyfriend right in the ass" He laughed and that did it. I threw my fist at the side of his face and while the ring I was wearing hurt my finger, it did more damage to him than what it did to me.

"You're going to fucking die, bastard. You son of a bitch. Son of the low life. You fucking prick. How dared you lay a hand on him in that way?"

"Jason, boss, seriously. We will blow up along with these nobodies. We need to go" I heard one of my crew members say but it was not registering. Nothing was but the word death.

Death was the only thing on my mind at the time.

Getting off of him, I ran like a mad man towards the bar. Jumping over the counter, I looked around until I spotted the biggest body of alcohol, grabbing it, I held it in my hand and jumped over the counter again before running back to the fucker.

"You thought you were in control for so long, how much control do you feel now?"

"Knowing I fucked him and you can't do anything about it? A lot of control actually" Much like a mad man, I smirked.

Raising the heavy bottle into midair, I swung it forward with all my power until it smashed to the side of his face.

"World Star!" Michael yelled.

The bottle smashed against the side of his face and blood started pouring out of his face, the alcohol spilled on his face burning the cuts making him scream out in pain.

"I'm not done just yet" I said before taking the sharp piece of glass I was holding and stabbing his stomach with it. I placed my left knee on the couch and lifted the other one until it was pressing the piece of glass down his stomach "This is for the shot on his stomach" I spat before pulling away.

"I bet it hurt him more" He said through his pain.

"Trust me, I'm not done" I said before looking back at my crew "The bat"

"Sir, we don't have time. We need to get out of here, like now"

"The motherfucking bat, now!"

"We have three minutes left"

"That's plenty of time" As I waited for the bat. I grabbed Reyes by the hair and threw him on the floor. Unbuckling his felt and unzipping his pants, I pulled them down and turned him around. The glass on his stomach doing deeper into him.

"Here you go, boss" The bat was handed to me and I took it before grabbing Reyes by the hair once again and turning his face so he could look at me through drowsy eyes.

"I hope you enjoy this as much as you think my baby did" I said before I stood up. I placed my right foot on one his left butt-cheek and spread it.

"What the fuck are you going to do?"

"Fuck you right in the ass" I said just before I shoved the bat up his ass. The painful scream he emitted made me cringe as I put the bat deeper into his dirty ass.

"No!" He screamed. Leaving the bat inside of him, I took my gun out once again shot him on the back of his head. All commotion coming to a stop in a second.

"We have fifty seconds"

Just like that, the commotion started all over again.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

{UNEDITED} oH FUCK.... Oh shiet!!!!

On the next episode of: Elisandra Will Fuck My Emotions Up!

Grabbing the phone, Maxwell dialed Jeffrey's number and waited for him to pick up as he kept racing down the road. As soon as Jeffrey did pick up, Maxwell sighed in relief.

"He is going to kill himself!" Maxwell exclaimed.

"What do you mean he is going to kill himself? This is not time to be playing, Max!"

"You think I'm playing?! The guy is driving at 211 mph, which is the maximum, with a broken hand and a henny bottle bigger than me" Maxwell informed making Jeffrey's heartbeat go up.

"What do you want me to do?! We are all driving"

"Intercept his car"

"He could not see my car and crash into me"

"You're the one closest to his car, Jeffrey. I would do it but I'm back here"

"We could both die"

"We are all already dead"

See you next time on Elisandra Will Fuck My Emotions Up.

Vote here for another chappie today, I'd do it.

~ Eli