Chauffeur ~ Chapter 76

Začít od začátku

"You're in Bora Bora and you're with me" 

"Bora Bora? We don't even have money to go to Disneyland. Why are you lying to me? And who even are you? I want my mommy" He cried out making me rush to his side.

"Shh, it's okay. Calm down. You don't remember but you will soon find out. You will remember every single thing soon enough, just please, calm down" At this point all I wanted to do was break down. All I wanted to do was fall down to my knees and break down.

Only thing I need is to let my walls down. To let my guard rest and for the first time, drop my mask to the floor. Breath in deeply and cry out to the heavens. Beg for forgiveness and for things to go right in my life once again. 

I want to mourn the death of my unborn baby. I want to grieve the fact that my boyfriend doesn't even remember his age... Or me. I want to break down about the fact that I was left with nothing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Are you okay? I didn't mean to be mean. It's not your fault" Until he said that, I didn't realize tears running heavy down my cheeks. Pulling away, I wiped my cheeks roughly.

"You don't know that" I spat bitterly making him flinch against my will "If you could remember you'd be blaming me like everybody else, including myself, are doing. You'd throw me out of this room and yell at me to leave, yell that you never want to see me in your life ever again, but you don't remember. Of course you're going to be saying that"

"If I could remember, I'd know who you are and forgive you because you seem like you'd be someone very important in my life. If I could remember I'd reassure you that I don't blame you for whatever happened here. I'd tell you that it's just God's way of making things fall into place and you have nothing to do with it"

"Yeah okay" I had to keep on being strong. I couldn't break down right now, I couldn't do this here, right now... Or for the years being.

"You know... I remember this one thing but I can't exactly say what it is. It's a movie name but I don't know anything that happened in it, but it reminds me of someone, if that makes sense"

"It doesn't make sense" Justin pouted as he nodded.

"I figured. Well, when I remember, I will tell you" 

"It better be sometime in the next couple of minutes because your mom doesn't want me here" I said chuckling bitterly.

"Why not?"

"She blames me for what happened to you"

"She is probably just mad"

"Yeah okay, damsel" 

"Who?"

"Justin... I meant to say Justin. Sorry"

"Is Damsel you girlfriend?" He asked as he looked at me like a curious puppy with those big hazel eyes of his.

"I--- Boyfriend but I don't think he wants me so much anymore. He doesn't remem--- remember we're supposed to be together forever. He is letting himself go and won't fight it" 

"What do you mean? I'm sure he is fighting and you just don't see it. Plus, I'm sure he still wants you, you seem nice" Staring at him, I saw as he eyes sparkle as he smiled at me sweetly.

"I seem... But I'm not"

"You're not that tough, big guy"

"Mhm" I was about to spark up another conversation when the door opened making me turn my head towards it to see a nurse peeking her head in.

"His mother is here and she refuses to come in if you're in here" Getting up from the chair, I nodded.

"I'll be out in a minute" I said as I approached Justin.

"My mom doesn't like you?"

"She did. I suppose not anymore" I mumbled "Anyways, look, I'll leave you my number here" Taking a piece of paper and a pen from the little table next to his bed, I wrote down my number "You can text or call me whenever you want. I don't care what time it is or what you think I'm doing, you just call me and I'll answer right away, okay?" I said as I put the piece of paper on the his palm.

"Okay" He mumbled as he took the piece of paper from me "When will I see you again?" He asked.

"I hope soon enough"

"Bye" He waved slowly and I could see him trying not to flinch. Holding my breath, I walked over to the door and twisted the doorknob before pushing the door open, refusing to turn my head to look at him in person for the last time in a while but that didn't work so much.

"Oh my god" Justin gasped making me turn my head around in a swift movement to look at him and see if he got hurt from one moment to another but his eyes were wide as he looked at me with enthusiasm.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion.

"King Kong"  

~^~

Huh? What is going on? What happened? Where is Jason leaving? Why is Jason leaving Justin like this? What's going to happen? Who is going to die? Who is going to leave? Where did Justin's memory wander off to? LET'S GO FIND IT.

Too many questions boii. ANSWER ME 😭

~ Eli