Chauffeur ~ Chapter 63

Start from the beginning

"This is, Chambers... Next stop is, Canal St" I counted the seconds and when I knew the doors were going to close, I got up.

"Out now!" I screamed making my people run out as the others looked perplexed. As the doors were closing, I ran out making the doors opens once again. They closed a second later but still gave time for a few people of the other gang to run out. The train took off and ass soon as it did, I jumped into the railroad.

"Justin, come!" I shouted. Justin came running towards me and I helped him in as Michael and Aide jumped in too "Maxwell, call Raymond and tell him to close all vias in Chambers. No trains can make this stop" I ordered as he jumped in too.

We ran towards the darkness as we heard footsteps behind us. Once darkness completely embraced us, I looked among us to spot Justin but I didn't see him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen---" No, no, no, no, not a train "We have a delay of 40 minutes. The next, A train, will depart in approximately 40 minutes" Good job Raymond.

"Justin, where is justin?!" I asked frantically.

"He was behind you"

"Justin!" I yelled but nothing "Justin!" I shouted as I looked around for my damsel.

"Justin, where are you?!" My answer was three gunshots coming from where we started running from

"No, no, no!" I screamed running back to where I came from with my gun in hand. As the light came into view, I saw Justin on the floor as two men from the other gang came running at full speed.

My baby.

"Justin... Damsel please get up. Say something, babe" I cried as the other two approached. I could feel my breath getting uneven. My fists balling and my blood rushing to my face.

Justin is on the floor.

My baby is probably... dead.

"Ah!" I screamed I ran towards them two at full speed. As soon as I reached them, the rage I had was surfacing as I grabbed one of them and smashed their head against the concrete wall with all I had. Feeling the other in my back, I turned around and kicked him on the chest powerfully with my foot making him fall where electricity transferred to the trains.

A fried bitch down.

Turning back around, I grabbed the guy by the collar and started beating him. Tears falling down my eyes as I remembered Justin's bloody forehead.

"You bastard!" I screamed loudly as he fell limp on the floor. Letting his head smash against the railroad, I watched as three others came my way. Meeting them halfway, I shot them all two times, until I fell a hand on my arm.

"They are gone" I heard Michael whisper next to me.

"Justin" I started running back from where we were and kneeled next to damsel "Babe, please wake up" I cried "Justin!" I screamed but nothing. I looked at his stomach and broke down.

Placing my hand on his stomach, I rubbed it softly as I sobbed "I hope you're okay, baby. please hang on"

"Sir" I heard someone say making me look up "We need to go. Five minutes for trains to come and we need to get Justin to a hospital"

"Is... Is he going to be okay?" I mumbled weakly.

"You need to stay strong. Do it for Justin" Was the only thing Maxwell said.

"And the baby. Why didn't you mention the baby?"

"Justin fell pretty hard, boss"

"I don't care! He is going to be okay and so is our baby" I cried out before getting up and picking up Justin in my arms. I started running towards where we came from and once I arrived, I laid Justin down and climbed up before picking him up once again.

My two babies are going to be just okay. Mark My Words.

~《》~

Do you own black clothes? I do 😏

~ Eli