Chauffeur ~ Chapter 61

Start from the beginning

"And the first one isn't even here yet"

"Hmm" Suddenly I felt Jason's weight on me once again.

"Jason, honestly, are you trying to eat a mashed baby with a side of blood?"

"Ew, Why would you say that?" He gagged.

"So you get the mental image and stop getting on top of me" He was about to retort when a tap on the window made us turn our head. Seeing Aide, we rolled the window down and raised questioning eyebrows.

"Like at what time are you two going to stop being lovebirds? I'm tired" Rolling my eyes, I shooed Jason away from me. Aide rolled her eyes and walked towards the hotel with the rest.

~ 《》~

I

was laying on the couch flipping through the channels boringly as Jason laid his head on my lap and did who knows what on his phone. Can't we like, go to the train right now? I'm so bored, did I even say that already?

"King Kong"

"I can't deal with whatever you're about to say, damsel"

"I feel so unloved in this relationship" Placing a hand on my stomach, I looked down "I feel like you're going to be born in an unhealthy relationship, baby of whatever gender"

"You're so dramatic, babe"

"But I swear, Junior or Diamond, whoever is in my tummy right now, I'm going to love you a lot. You don't need this animal"

"Justin"

"You don't need him. He helped create you, but I'm carrying you, okay?"

"Damsel"

"I can take you to the hockey games. I can teach you how to play it. And basketball and golf and football... But not tennis because not even your daddy can play that very well"

"Finally he admits to being bad at something" I heard Jason mumble.

"And you don't need your other daddy. Not because I don't want. But because your daddy doesn't love us"

"Justin Drew!"

"But again, its oka---" Jason placed his hand over my mouth and turned his head towards my tummy.

"Don't listen to that crazy guy you are going to call your father, baby. I'm going to love you very much. You and your obnoxious father are the only people I'm going to love beyond life and if you then have siblings, I will love them too. You're going to be my life"

"Jas---"

"I'm going to teach you how to fight, whatever gender you are. I'm going to go to your school games and support you. I'm going to make sure you're a man or woman of good and food and you're going to be my favorite. I love you, from the second I found out you're going to be my baby" He said before kissing my flat stomach.

"You're crazy" Jason looked up at me and smiled cheekily.

"I'm your type of crazy"

"Hardly"

"Don't resist"

"Who said I was?" I asked.

"Me. I do"

"And who are you?"

"Your motherfucking conscience" He said making me slap him.

"Don't curse"

"You do it all the time"

"You hate when I compare you and you out here comparing yourself?"

"Leave me alone"

"Now you want me to leave you alone?" I chuckled.

"You're so mean"

"Awe. Cutie pie" I cooed before leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"I love you" He said as he looked up at me with his bright gray eyes.

"I hope our baby has your eyes"

"But I love yours. They are such a soft hazel color that has this thing making them able to calm people with a single look"

"You're so poetic"

"I don't see how that is being poetic"

"Shut up"

"If you say so"

"I do"

"Anyways, are you ready?" As he asked that, I lifted his head up and got off the couch before letting it go "Ouch. You didn't have to let my head go like that"

"Oh shush. You had cushion under it. Now get up. A train awaits for my arrival"

"You're not royalty"

"Get up, peasant" I ordered as I put my jacket on.

"Let's go then, you kid" I shrugged nonchalantly and walked out into the hallway and to the door in front of ours.

"We're living to the train station"

"I wasn't done with my nap" Maxwell said all grumpy.

"Who cares? Be glad I make your life this exciting"

"I have gotten on a train before. Who haven't?... Oh that's right, yo Canadian ass"

"And you're fired!"

"Damsel, calm down"

"He called my ass Canadian and insulted me"

"And is your ass not Canadian?"

"Well yeah but..."

"Exactly. Now let's get going!" I cheered and ran down the hallway and to the elevator.

Train, here I come!

~《》~

You have an inhaler? .... Just asking 😏

~ Eli