Chauffeur ~ Chapter 60

Start from the beginning

I'm in love with your laugh. It is so contagious and beautiful and melodic. I'm in love with your voice and the different stages it seems to have. I love when you whisper. I love when you shout. I love when you're turned on and your voice drops and gets raspier and deeper. I love when you're happy and your voice gets all high pitched and squeaky. When you're angry and it gets kind of dark and low. When you're hyped and your voice becomes light and makes others happy.

I love how you get exicted when I sing for you. I'm in love with the way you reacted when I gifted you my 5 rap albums because you love rap. I'm in love with the way you're always there for me even when I want nobody around.

I'm in love with the way you tear up in Ride Along at the end when Kevin gets all hype because Ice Cube agrees to him getting married  Then you claim that you're not crying and it's only the dust in the air.

I love how you breath deeply when I make you go up two flights of stairs. I love how you get scared when we watch scary movies. I'm in love with the way you hate carrots, potatoes, soup, orange juice, vanilla ice cream and flowers. I love how you love my puppies but despite other people's dogs. I love how you got my name tattood in white ink on your chest and keep pretending that I don't know or that that is not my name.

I love how you talk to my belly when I'm sitting on the couch and you're laying your head on my lap. I love when you crack those horrible jokes that still makes me laugh. I love the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking. I love the way you chew your food just to annoy me. I love when you eat and your cheeks look like a chipmunk. I love when I'm showering and you go in to pee or brush your teeth. I love when I taking a bath and you just walk in, sit on the toilet and have a conversation with me. I love how you're so blunt about everything and anything.

Jason, I could go on and on and on about things you do or don't do that I love. I could spend years doing so and I don't think I would be over just then because I will always and forever find something to love about you as long as we're together or even if we are not together.

Then I realized that if I love that many things about you, I just don't love you. I'm in love with you and I love every single second of it. I know it's unhealthy to depend on someone this much, but you're my everything and to this day, I still find the fact that I can get pregnant weird and unnatural but I'm having a baby with you and so I can't help but look at this as a blessing.

Because nothing would make me happier than to have a mini us running around. I'm in love with you Jason, and I couldn't think of saying these words to anyone else but you" I breathed.

"I---"

"I also love the way you're about to cry right now" I chuckled as I lifted my hand and wiped his under eye.

"I'm in love with you. I'm in love with your angelic voice. In love with you hair, body, humor, smile, attitude. With your strength, passion, mind, soul and heart. These are just broad things because if we get to the little things, we just wouldn't be able to finish right now.

I'm talking about the way I love the way you smile bigger just to show your gold tooth. The way your dimple shows if your smile hard enough. The way you are with kids, puppies and people. The passion you look at food with. Your love for your Beliebers. Your laugh. I'm in love with the fact that you're having my first baby. I love your that thing your nose do when you laugh. I love how you lick your lips. I love how you purse your lips when you're irritated. I just... I'm in love with the littlest things about you, and I will never regret doing so" He mumbled making my eyes start to sweat.

Yes, sweat. I'm not crying.

"I love you so much" I said as I threw myself at him and hugged him against me tightly.

"I love you too, my damsel. So goddamn much" He said before kissing my forehead.

"Can someone love me like that? I'm so lonely" Someone said before blowing their nose dramatically. Turning around we saw the fly attendant wiping her eyes.

"Someone will" I said as I turned to Jason once again "Someone will" I repeated before leaning in and pressing my lips around his. At that moment I realized that everyone should be blessed enough to find someone that loves them as much as Jason loves me.

Everyone deserves their own Jason because there's nothing better.

~《》~

Sappy chapter because... Well, because shit happens when everything is going well.

~ Eli