Chauffeur ~ Chapter 57

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?"

"Mind your business" I snapped at him.

"My phone is my business, damsel" He chuckled... Hmm, he is taking this too light.

Suspicious.

"Who are you for Jason McCann?" I asked.

"His ex" She said making me glare at Jason. Hanging up on her, I squinted my eyes accusingly at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Your ex?"

"What?" He asked again but now confused.

"Lucy? Does it rings any bells?"

"Oh... College girl I used to fuck around with. After a night she thought we were dating. That never happened"

"You have a dark past, Jason. We will need to talk about your past" I said still glaring at him. He only shook his head at me before turning back to his game.

This is not dirty enough to start a fight... Hmm.

Coming across Natalie's contact, my eyes widened at the realization of what I could do to kill my boredom completely. Pressing the call button, I pressed the phone to my ear and waited for her to pick up.

"What do you want from me, assface?"

"Um... It's Justin actually"

"Vanilla muffin!" She yelled excitedly in my ear but that made me smile widely.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, helping my mom clean the house" She said "Yo, am I seriously having a conversation with my idol right now? Am I dreaming?"

"Yes, yes you are but you're not dreaming" I chuckled "So, are you aware of the fact that---"

"You're pregnant with my future niece or nephew? I am"

"Great! Because I'm bored out of my mind and your idiotic brother won't let me do anything but he won't do anything with me either. He is just playing video games" I explained making Jason flip me off without looking at me.

"Oh my God, you know he is idiotic too! We hate the same person!" She cheered.

"Well... I don't hate hate him, you know? He is just stupid at times"

"I don't hate hate him either... He just knows how to annoy people"

"He is actually really caring, you know?" I asked as I felt myself getting emotional.

"Yeah, he acts like a dick, but he cares deeply"

"We get each other" I whispered.

"On a personal level" She whispered back. A minute of silence invaded us before we both burst into laughter.

"He is a dick" We both agreed at the same time.

"Anyways... Since I'm bored and pregnant with nothing to do, would you and your family like to come and have a barbeque or something? My mom is here in L.A and my little siblings with my dad so we could have an official barbeque or dinner or something to know the families" I suggested.

"Oh my... You serious? I'm going to your house?"

"Well, you are my sister in law now so... Of course. I'll text you my address if you agree"

"Oh my God! Yes! I will tell my mom. We will be there like in an hour or two" She said before hanging up.

Putting Jason's phone aside, I picked mines up and dialed my mom's number.

"Hey, sweetie" She answered after the second ring.

"Hey, mommy" I greeted "So... You know that I'm dati---"

"Dating Jason, yes honey, I know"

"And you also know that I'm---"

"Having my first grandchild? I also know that"

"Well good because Jason is being a dickhead and wont let me do anything so, I planned a barbeque with his family and I know you're in L.A so I want you here, mom before I kill Jason for being a butthead" I ranted making mom laugh.

"I'm out with some friends but I will be over in an hour or two" What is it with everybody and an hour or two?

"That's perfect. See you, mommy"

"Bye honey" She replied before hanging up. Dialing my dad's number, I waited until he picked up.

"Hey, son"

"What's up, dad?"

"Just here in L.A with the kids. What about you?"

"Well, great. Jason's family and mom are coming over for a barbeque in an hour or two. Can you maybe come with the kids?"

"Yeah, sure son. We will be over in like three hours" He said.

"Great. See you soon, dad" I said before hanging up. Getting up from the bed, I stood in front of Jason "Our families are coming over for a barbeque and we need to go grocery shopping. Get your ass up"

"Grocery shopping? I ain't going grocery shopping with you ever again. Remember that one time?"

"Fine, I'm going alone" I snapped as I walked off.

"I'm coming!"

~《》~

Mhm, another update. Love me, I need some loving right now.

~ Eli