Chauffeur ~ Chapter 55

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm dead serious! The only reason someone could get happy at a hospital is if they are going to be a parent"

"Justin and Jason are guys"

"The fuck you mean? There are a selective number of guys that can get pregnant"

"You said it... Selective"

"Justin is in that number, stupid shit" She snapped making me, once again, laugh at her ridiculousness.

"He is not pregnant"

"Wanna bet?" She asked as if she was so sure of herself and I was about to make her lose some good money.

"Three thousand that he is not pregnant"

"Oh shit! You just made yourself three thousand dollars broke" She cheered.

~《》~

"What the fuck was that about?" Jason snapped at us as Justin sat on the couch eating apple slices with peanut butter and strawberry jelly. The fuck?

"We were on the parking lot and saw this group of guys with guns. Two of them went inside and Maxwell and Alonso followed them while the rest of us took care of the ones that stayed behind. We assumed they were here because they wanted to, you know, and we acted. It seems like we, indeed, were right, sir" Jeffrey explained.

"Who shot the guy inside?" He asked and I raised my hand.

"That would be me, boss" I said.

"Well, good job on not being seen, but you could have put the silencer on, Maxwell" Fuck... The silencer.

"That's right. I apologize"

"Next time. Have it on mind for next time" He said calmly before running his hands roughly through his face. Sitting down next to his boyfriend, Jason dropped a hand on Justin's thigh.

"Ready to lose 3K?" I heard Aide ask in my ear.

"What?"

"Aye, Justin, why you eating that?"

"Because I want?" He replied sassily.

"I mean... It does looks nasty" She commented making me furrow my eyebrows. What Kind of shitty approach is that? She needs to watch how is done.

"Yo, Justin, are you pregnant?" I asked making Aide look at me like a gaping fish.

"Yes"

"See! H--- Wait, what?" I asked caught off guard.

"You asked and I answered" He said as he put an apple slice covered in peanut butter and strawberry jelly in his mouth.

"So, you're pregnant?"

"Yes and no are pretty fucking different" He snapped making us all hold our chests as we leaned back in awe while Jason only chuckled.

"Jason---"

"Yes, we are truly expecting a baby, guys" He said making me yell the longest no in history.

"Pay up, fucktard" Aide said "That's what happens when you're uneducated as fuck"

"Wait..." I said recovering from the fact that I lost three thousand dollars. Although my realization costed nothing but it was way more valuable.

"What now? You accepted the bet, now pa---"

"I will pay you, hoe"

"Then what?" She asked making me realize that I was hyped about something.

"Am I going to be an uncle or an aunt?"

"An aunt indeed, Max" Jason said as the rest looked at me like I lost my plot.

"Oh my gosh, it's a girl?"

"When people arrive late at the brains giveaway" Jeffrey mumbled next to me as he walked off.

"What?"

"Are you a girl or a boy?"

"What kind of question is that? That didn't make sense" I snapped at Alonso.

"Hoe, you're a boy, therefore no matter what gender the baby is, you're still an uncle. Don't be stupid" Aide said as she too walked off.

"Wait what! Is that possible?" I asked as I jogged after her but she walked faster.

Rude ass people.

~《》~

Got scared? My goal was accomplished cause y'all lost your shit 😂😂

I'm so funny.

~ Eli