Chauffeur ~ Chapter 49

Start from the beginning

"No, he said that to shut you up. They were after him because of some business you don't need to know about, damsel. Don't worry. This will not happen again" I reassured him.

"What are you going to do with the people you killed? The police are going to link those body to the shooting that happened around me. The media is probably going crazy. My fans must think I'm dead or something" He said worry evident in his voice and face.

"You, damsel, need to clear your head. You're not going on social media for now. Give it until tomorrow when I can get a grip of the articles that are for sure trash talking you"

"Clear your head" He chuckled bitterly "You don't want to fuck me" He said just as the bell rang and a voice called out room service.

"Look at that. Food is always here to save the day" I said chuckling making Justin throw a train of curses my way as I walked over to the door. Opening it, I let the guy push the cart inside the room as Justin got under the blankets. I gave the young boy a tip and closed the door the after him.

"Smells good" Justin commented. I nodded and got rid of my jeans, jacket and shirt, leaving myself in only my boxers. Pushing the cart closer to the bed, I got in and sat against the back of the bed. Justin sat up and pushed himself against me. Grabbing a plate of cheese fries, he placed four chicken wings on his plate and started eating.

"So..." I said as I put a cheese fry on my mouth "Whatever I tell you, don't call me crazy and if you don't believe me, it's fine. I just don't want it to happen and then you tell me I didn't tell you so. Also... Don't start screaming or a fight, let's handle this the correct way" 

"Okay" He said with his mouth full. Charming.

"So... I was not conscious for months, and you know that. I couldn't talk, hear or anything" I said as I put a handful of fries in my mouth and bit the chicken wing "Right before I woke up in that coffin, I saw and heard everything that happened in that hospital room" 

"What does that even mean?" Justin asked as he sat up so he could be face to face with me.

"It means that I know everything you said, and so do you, so I am not going to repeat myself. The only new thing I got told wa---"

"You got told" I sighed and nodded.

"You can say I talked to God" He nodded in understanding making me furrow my eyebrows "You're not going to call me crazy?" I asked in disbelief.

"No. I believe in God and I am just thankful you were in his hands" I smiled at him as he stuffed his face with food once again and paid attention to me.

"He told me that we were meant to be all this things but one thing made me the happiest and made me even more eager to come back you"

"And that is?" He asked in a mumble.

"That you can have kids" I said making him choke. Literally, he started coughing on the food he had in his mouth "Careful before you die"

"What did you just say?"

"That you can have kids" 

"But I am a guy, Jason. That does not happen. What are you even talking about?" He asked. The food he had in his hands, forgotten.

"I know and I didn't believe at first either but apparently you have the ovaries and can conceive children. Much like a woman"

"Wow..."

"Damsel... I don't want you to think that you're a weirdo or that something is wrong with you because none of it its true. What's happening here is something beautiful"

"But like... How would I have the baby? I am not a woman... I don't have a vagina. The baby would suffocate and die and then I'm going to jail for having a rotten baby on my stomach"

"Seriously... Your mind amazes me sometimes, damsel. A rotten baby? Are you serious right now?" I asked in disbelief.

"What happens when you're dead? You're rotten. Honestly, King Kong" He huffed and started eating again.

"Seriously? You're not going to act all crazy and shit? I just told you, a boy, can have kids. I would be freaking out right now" 

"You want me to act all calm about this. To take it lightly and now you want me to freak out and act all crazy?"

"Yeah, but---"

"Are you sure you're not the one that can have kids? You're being pretty indecisive" I huffed and started eating my fries once again.

"Plus, King Kong, earlier you mentioned and I quote 'we can't be reckless, babe. I know why I'm saying this. You're young and so am I' am I wrong?" He asked.

"Yeah, but how the hell did you remember that?"

"Because it occurred to me that no... I don't consider myself too young. I'm 22 and you're 25, going to 26 in a few. You're anything but young, King Kong"

"What the fuck do you want to say with that?"

"That we're at the perfect age to have our own kids, King Kong"

~《》~  

Yeah... No smut for you for guessing there would be smut. HA!

~ Eli