Chauffeur ~ Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

Why did he leave me?

"Do you know why he left all of the sudden?" I asked.

"No. It was random even for us. We don't know what fly stung him so bad." Taking my phone out, I went on contacts and searched for Jason's phone number. Pressing the call button, I waited for him to pick up, but he never did. After seven rings it sent me straight to voicemail, "if you're trying to reach Jason, the first thing he did was change his phone number," I heard Aide say.

"What could have happened right in front of me that I didn't notice?" I mumbled quietly, as if thinking out loud but Aide had to hear me. Of course she had to.

"Before he formed his own group of little criminals, he got himself involved with some bad people. All because some fucker decided that messing with his heart would be fun."

"Messing with his heart?" Who could possibly hurt Jason? Most importantly, who hurt him so bad that he had to form a gang to be able to cope?

"Yeah, he dated some guy but it seemed that he only dated Jason with the purpose of forgetting someone else, meanwhile Jason was head over heels for the guy."

"Junior year of high school."

"Jason and this guy had been best friends since middle school. High school came along and the best friends started dating. Turns out, four years later, that the guy was only dating Jason to forget his ex, after four years," Aide explained making my breath hitch.

"Jason turned into a criminal for unrequited love?" I asked in disbelief.

"And you turned into a jerk when your love wasn't required anymore. What's the difference, asshole?"

"What?"

"Oh, come on! There was a point where everybody knew you hated your fans and why is that? Because you broke up with your little girlfriend"

"There's more to that story," I mumbled quietly.

"Sure there is." A few minutes later, we arrived at the hotel. I got off of the car and walked inside the lobby and to the elevator, not caring about leaving the guys and Aide behind as I rode to the sixth floor. Going down the hall, I unlocked the door to my room and opened it. Going inside, I closed it behind me and walked to my bed, throwing myself in it, I stared up at the dark ceiling.

At this time, Jason would be here. Cracking jokes or just plainly kissing me or rubbing my back or giving me a massage because according to him, I kill it in every show so I deserve the treatment. I could feel my eyes watering and to be honest, I don't even know why. I was only asking myself one question and one question only.

Why did you leave me, Jason?

Jason P.O.V

~ Three Weeks Later ~

Even though weeks have gone by, I still check up on Justin through the guys. It irks me that I don't have the self control to protect him myself but it kills me even more that I'm still feeling this way about him. It kills me that I can't get over myself enough to call him and just say hi.

I miss him, I'm not going to lie about that, but it kills me. Everything is killing me and sadly, I knew this feeling too well. I knew the feeling of missing somebody so much that all you want to do is check up on that person but you're too prideful. That feeling of wanting somebody in your arms so bad, yet you know that person does not belong with you. Even more, I knew the feeling of losing someone you love. Someone you see yourself with for the long run.