Chauffeur ~ Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

"Shut up before I fire you," was Justin's only comeback.

"I'm the computer man here, I can't be fired," Maxwell said as he crossed his right leg over his left thigh. Justin huffed and looked at me with a glare.

"Your friends are fucking annoying," he said pinching my neck.

"Ow, what the fuck? What did you do that for?" I hissed, "and everyone's annoying to you. That's not news," Justin huffed.

"What is wrong with you people?" Justin spat as he tried to move out of my lap, "let me go, King Kong," he hissed glaring at me.

"What do you guys think their first kid is going to be named?" Alonso asked the others.

"Probably Junior or some shit," Jeffrey said chuckling

"Are your people special ed or something?" Justin asked

"Don't be rude," I mumbled.

"Not being rude, just asking."

"He just said our first born would be named Junior," I deadpanned.

"Yeah but they are all wrong. We're not having kids, unless you can get pregnant?" I shook my head and made him stand up from my lap. I stood up after him and fixed my jeans.

"Can you ask your driver how long until we reach the arena? I need to take a walk," I said. Justin arched his brow and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Go to the bathroom," he said as if that's supposed to make my legs stretch.

"I said I need to take a walk, not a dump," I murmured, "plus, what is that supposed to help in?"

"Your attitude," the guys oo'ed making me roll my eyes as I grabbed Justin's hand and dragged him with me to his room in this tragically big tour bus, "where are you going?" He asked.