Chauffeur ~ Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

"I don't fucking like you," he snapped. I arched an amused brow and chuckled.

"Don't make me kiss you out here, Damsel"

"I hate that nickname," I smirked at his distress.

"Not what you said in the bedroom that day," I retorted. My damsel's face got red as he fumed at me for not giving him mercy.

"It was in the spark of the moment," oh?

"So, you felt a spark then?" I asked as we walked inside the building.

"No."

"Then you do like the nickname, Damsel"

"No," he whined. I only chuckled and decided to let him slide. I mean, riling up Mr. Justin Bieber was the most fun I could be having at moments. He entertained me to no end.

"So... are you going to talk to Scooter about hiring my people?" I asked changing the subject.

"Keep being a shitty fuck and I ain't asking for shit"

"Well, okay then. You can keep dealing with bullshit all your life. You know that person that deleted the article on Hitler's page? He could delete any bullshit you want him to when it comes to you, but go ahead, keep being a fucking damsel"

"He can do that?" What's the capacity of his brain? I'm genuinely curious.

"No," I mumbled sarcastically.

"Then why would you say that?"

"Oh my Lord!" I exclaimed, "go, go into that fucking dressing room before I kiss some sense into you."

"Most people would smack it into me," I stared at him.

"Didn't know you were into BDSM, but that's hot," I commented.

"What is BDSM?" He asked. He truly asked what the fuck that was. Wow.

"Bye, Justin. Leave," I dismissed.

"No, I want to know. Seriously, what is that? Please tell me, I'll leave you alone if you tell me. Come on, please, don't be like that. What is that? I want to know. Educate me!"

"I don't remember you being this annoying. Holy fuck"

"So, tell me"

"It's Bondage, Domination/Discipline, Sadism and Masochism."

"Damn, are you into that life as well?" He asked.

"Well-"

"Holy shit... you've been involved in everything. Here I thought I've been living the life," he said as he pouted. I hummed and shrugged.

"Well, you have been to an extent. Just not my extent," I stated.

"What do you mean?"

"When you nod yo-"

"Don't," He said interrupting me.

"Anyways, rude fuck, what I mean is that you're living life to the extreme by traveling and giving yourself all the pleasures you want while on the other hand, I have experienced danger, wild adrenaline and a rather active, dominant sex life and stuff."

"So, you're not a virgin?" Is he stupid or does he pretend to be?

"In what motherfucking parallel universe is Jason McCann a virgin?" I asked incredulously.

"Justin! There you are, you're late," I looked over and there he was, Scooter being the stressed man he was born to be.

"I'm not late. Jason was just explaining what B-"