Prank Wars

Leo

Prank 1:

You smiled slightly as Leo walked into the dojo. You quickly ran into his room, placing a bucket of ice water over the door, and you ran into the closet.

Leo walked in with a yelp as the water fell on him. You stepped out of the closet, throwing a bag of flour on him. You ran as fast as you could to the living room as he followed you. You dumped feathers and food coloring on top of the poor unsuspecting turtle.

"Just wait until I get you back (y/n)!"

Prank 2:

You walked into Leo's room to finish up some homework. You placed your papers on the desk in his room. You sat down in the chair and a loud horn went off as you did so. Screaming, you ran out the door, just to be pelted by water balloons. You look up and see a large amount of flour being poured on your head.

Leo jumped down, high-threeing Mikey before turning to you.

"I think you've got a little flour right there,"he touched his finger to the side of your mouth, then leaned in for a kiss.

Raph

Prank 1:

You covered yourself in fake blood, ripping your clothes. You "limped" into the lair, groaning in fake pain. Mikey walked out of his room, wide eyed at the sight of you.

"Raph!" He ran away and came back with your boyfriend.

You fell onto the ground out of "exhaustion" and Raph ran to your side. You could see the worry and tears form in his eyes as he held you.

"Who did this?"

"I-I ran into Shredder,"you winced and coughed. You slowly closed your eyes and stopped your breath.

"(Y/n)?! No! Please wake up! I'll do anything, just please don't die on me..."he cried.

You opened one eye,"Will you stop eating my (favorite food)?"

"Yes I promise just... Wait a second."

You laughed uncontrollably at his reaction. He dropped your body and began to walk away.

"I am so getting you back for this!"