Valentine's Day

|3rd person PoV|

The turtles had so little time to plan anything. Between training, the overlapping of missions, and saving their girlfriends, they didn't clear their schedule to think.

So, now that Valentine's Day has arrived, they all decided to just wing it.

The brothers all sat frustrated. Casey joined them my shortly after.

"Why don't we all just go to the movies?" Mikey suggested.

"I've already done that." Donnie sighed and slumped back in his chair.

"A dinner date?"Raphael shrugged.

"I don't know. Won't they be tired of that? " Leo shook his head.

"Then what? We can't just cuddle and eat chocolate!" Casey exclaimed and sighed.

"Might as well. " Raph shrugged and stood up. "I can hear them coming we better come up with something fast."

Leo

"Hey Leo," you kiss his cheek.

"Hey Sweetheart. Anything you want to do today?"

"Honestly I don't know.  Anything is alright with me." You grab his hand.

Leo smiled at you. "How about we go to the movies or something? "

"Fine by me."

Leo sent two thumbs up towards his brothers and walked out the lair with you.

******************

You sat in the theater waiting for the movie to begin. He looked over at you and smiled.

"What?"

"I was just thinking about all the years I've spent without a Valentine. I grew accustomed to it. And now here I am," he cupped your cheek,"with the most beautiful, best, and amazing girl I could ask for."

"Aw Leo," you tear up.

He leaned in and kissed you passionately.

Raph

"Why do you look so nervous?" You laugh and kiss Raph.

"Honestly... I don't have anything planned for today..." he rubs the back of his neck.

"Okay that's cool. What do you want to do?"

He punches his fist into his hand "Bash some heads... What?" He looks at you and notices your glare.

"Don't you get tired of that?"

"Are you joking?"

You shake your head and grab his arm,pulling him out of the lair.

***********
You and Raph continue walking. Up ahead you see a mini carnival. The aroma of funnel cakes lingered through the air.

Raph looked at you and saw the smile creep onto your face.

"You want to go to that, don't you?"

You nod your head twice and pull him along. He sighs and laughs.

The two of you ride a few of the small rollercoasters before Raph stops at the Ferris Wheel. He stands in the line and you keep walking.

"Where are you going?"

"Not on that death trap!" You walk away faster.

"You scared?" Raph grabs you by your waist and pulls you back in line.