Chauffeur ~ Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

"We love you so much," One girl said, "I'm sorry we all act like chickens without heads but we freak out once we see you and forget all about the fact that you're human and just like us."

"It's okay. I can handle a few minutes of screaming but isn't this just refreshing? To talk like we know each other?"

"Act like you know me but you never will, that's one thing that I know for sure," one person sang making Justin chuckle.

"I have to go but it was great meeting you all," Justin shared more hugs and more goodbyes with his Beliebers before walking off and like they would most of the time, they didn't follow him to his car in a screaming mess. They stayed behind talking to one another. This is slowly turning into fandom goals.

Wait, did I just say fandom goals?

Yikes.

"Where to?" I asked once we were both inside of the car ready to head off. Reversing the car out of the parking lot, I sped off down the road.

"To the airport," I nodded. It's strange how we just take planes whenever. Without packing, without worrying who we left behind. I don't know if this was a good thing just yet, "thanks for that," Justin said after a few minutes of silence.

"For what?" I asked.

"For putting into action what I had told you. About me wanting to know their names and just have a civilized conversation. Not just take pictures all the time," I smiled and shook my head.

"It's nothing. Honestly, I liked how it went. Might start doing it regularly," Next thing I know, Justin's lips was being pressed against my cheek.

"You're honestly the best," he said as he sat back down, "nobody has ever done that for me," he said.

"And here is everybody thinking anyone would do anything for you," he chuckled bitterly.

"They would just let shit happen and give two fucks if I got mobbed or not," I looked at him from the rear mirror.

"No need to get emotional now, Damsel" he looked at me and glared.

"Shut the shit up," he spat making me laugh.

"We know shit is your favorite cuss word but that doesn't mean that you can randomly throw it in a sentence and it suddenly makes sense. Get it together," he gave me one last nasty look before taking his phone out and completely ignoring me.

Justin P.O.V

I was navigating through the internet when a certain title in the billboard website caught my attention.

Is Justin Bieber's New Chauffeur a Blessing?

Clicking on the article I started reading and I couldn't agree more.

"Hear this," I said getting Jason's attention.

"Hear what?"

"Pop star Justin Bieber has hired a new chauffeur and instead of being just that, a chauffeur, said guy named Jason McCann, has been taking in multiple roles while being with the 'sorry' singer. In that include a friend, which Bieber has been seen goofing around with-

 In that include a friend, which Bieber has been seen goofing around with-

A bodyguard-

A confidant, which we have no pictures of, but we are sure that Jason McCann has given the singer some advise regarding life

And now including the reason as to why we are even writing this article, Jason McCann today accomplished the unaccomplished, he calmed down over a hundred Beliebers. The 'baby' singer was surrounded by hundreds of screaming fans as he took pictures with them today in London.

Getting to the point where the pop star was already straight faced and not smiling as much Jason, the chauffeur, interrupted the screaming with his voice alone.

Just then the screaming ceased and Beliebers along with Bieber himself started talking like civilized people. The singer's happiness could be tangible even through a screen.

As Bieber left, Beliebers stayed behind and conversed with each other instead of chasing after Bieber. Where was Jason McCann in 2009 when Beliebers were literally breaking their bones? Keep McCann around, Bieber." I finished reading and looked at Jason through the rear mirror to see him smiling.

"I guess I am that good. The world needed me," he said cockily. I rolled my eyes and kept navigating when I came across a website no celebrity wants to come across.

TMZ

I started reading and shook my head. Obviously these group of people in particular were not going to say anything positive about me. Why would they? They hate me.

"Listen to this," I said again.

"What are you even doing searching yourself up?" He asked in amusement.

"What are you even doing that we are not at the airport yet? Are you losing your touch?" I retorted.

"Shut the shit up," he mocked, "do you know how far the airport is? No? Okay then, mind your business. You are riding in the back, stay in the back, Damsel."

"Whatever. Listen, King Kong," I said, "why is everyone even overlooking the relationship between Bieber and his chauffeur? It's clear that there is something going on there.

Even before we knew who said Jason McCann was, he was seen with Bieber at McDonald's just to be seen again not even an hour later at Gabino's restaurant. Hear this- eating the McDonald's they bought in a table for three.

How odd is that? This footage hasn't even been seen by the public yet but a fan recorded these two eating McDonald's take out while the only thing they actually ordered at Gabino's was napkins and two drinks.

Back in New York, Bieber was performing at the Today Show but before hitting the stage these two had a moment for themselves. In the bathroom the two were recorded hugging each other for a long period of time as shown in the video below-

*video of Jastin hugging here*

Why has no one been talking about this? That's right, because we are the first ones to show it. What is going on between Bieber and McCann? Why is everyone turning a blind eye on this? People! Bieber might have a lover, a male lover! And his name and surname is Jason McCann. Why else would McCann be seen defending and protecting Justin from paparazzi and the pop star's own fans?

Something is going on and you better stay tuned in because we will find out." I finished reading "Holy shit," I mumbled.

"That's some bullshit," I heard Jason say. Just then my phone rang making look at the caller I.D. Oh, come on! Give me a break here.

Scooter is calling...