Chauffeur ~ Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

"I'm serious and hurry up, I have a family to get back to," rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms.

"I have something to do too," I mumbled grumpily.

"Like what?" Scooter asked with an amused arched brow.

"Like kissing the life out of me," I heard Jason mumble from behind me. Turning to glare at him yet again, he just lifted his hands up in defense once more. Spinning around again, I noticed Scooter looking at us weirdly causing me to smile innocently.

"The flower crown is still special. Make them feel like princesses for a night," he nodded and jotted it down in his phone before looking back up at me.

"Okay we're done for now, if something else comes up I will let you know," I stood up and gave Scooter a hug.

"I will see you later man," I said patting his back, "thank you for everything," I said.

"Take care," he said before saying goodbye to Jason. As soon as he walked out, I looked over at Jason who was sitting back on the couch with a scowl.

"You're such a bastard King Kong," I said as soon as I heard the door close.

"What did I do now?" he asked incredulously. Walking over to the door and locking it, I turned around to look at Jason again, glaring at him as best as I could in the dim lightening of the room. 

"Like kissing the life out of me," I mocked, "did you really have to say that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You know that was what you were going to say anyways," he said as I walked over to him and straddled his lap.

"So what? It doesn't fucking matter. What if he hears you mumbling nonsense one day?" I asked gripping his shoulders as he grabbed my waist.

"Too fucking bad if he does hear me," I raised a brow.

"You think you're a bad ass, don't you?" I asked, leaning closer. He bit his lip as he looked at mine and nodded. My lips barely touched his when his phone went off.

He picked it up and groaned when he saw the screen. I chuckled at his expression, knowing that that face could only mean one thing.

Natalie McCann was calling.

"What do you want?" was Jason's greeting making me chuckle.

"I can feel it!" do these siblings ever speak to each other like normal people?

"Your number being deleted from my phone as we speak? me too!" he sassed, "get yourself a boyfriend and stop bugging me," I would never say that to my sister.

"Well, I can't since you're fucking my husband!" my eyes widened along with Jason's as we both heard what she said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jason asked.

"I told you not to turn him gay Jason!" she whined. I furrowed my brows as Jason glared at nobody in particular.

"Turn who gay? What are you talking about?" he asked playing dumb meanwhile I was getting nervous. Were we ever seen doing something we shouldn't in public?

"You and Justin?" she questioned as if it was obvious and we had to know, "you two were holding hands while coming out of a supermarket. The pictures just came out, you cannot lie"

"What the hell, that was days ago. Like yesterday, I think. Why the fuck did they just come out today?" Jason asked just as my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw Scooter's caller I.D lighting up my screen.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Seriously Justin? I was just with you, not even thirty minutes ago and you didn't care to tell me what was going on?" he asked making me sigh and get off of Jason's lap prior to walking to the other side of the studio.

"Are you talking about those pictures of Jason and I holding hands?" I asked just to make sure.

"So you do know what I'm talking about. What is that about Justin? Am I supposed to know something here?" I sighed and took a seat on one of the couches.

"No," I stated firmly, "Jason was just trying to get me away from a group of fans. We were buying some things to cook but then we were being chased by a large group of fans and he took my hand before running out of the place," I explained.

"Jesus, Justin. Sometimes you need to measure the consequences of your actions. Do you know what people are thinking and saying right now?"

"Who cares what people are thinking? I know what happened, and now so do you. Fuck everybody else and what they are saying," I said.

"This is not one of those fuck it situations Justin," he growled before I heard him sigh, "I will see what I can do about this. Stop messing up Justin. You can't be doing stuff like this, especially not now," he mumbled. I kissed my teeth in irritation and sighed.

"Alright, I got you. See you around Scott," I hung up and walked over to Jason who had the phone on his lap with a distant look on his face.

"What happened?" I asked making his head snap towards me.

"A lecture coming from Natalie about how if you and her don't work out, she will support 'Jastin' anyways," he said looking at me tiredly. I straddled his lap once again and looked at him confused.

"Jastin?" I questioned.

"You and me, our names combined. Some shit like that," he mumbled. I looked at him for a second before frowning.

"Do you know what that means?" I asked and he smirked.

"More kisses?" I glared at him before chuckling and leaning in, pecking his lips twice before pulling away.

"As long as we don't do shit in public or get caught, I guess you can earn the kisses," he looked at me with narrowed eyes, as if he couldn't believe me.

"Earn the kisses?" he asked.

"Yes," I said as a matter of fact. He shook his head and grabbed my sides before pulling me off of him.

"If anything, you will earn mines," he said while walking to the door and unlocking it. I gaped at him for a minute before I got up and followed him.

"Come back here King Kong!" I exclaimed loudly as I followed him.

"Get the fuck away from me Damsel," he yelled back making me huff.

Girls.