Chauffeur ~ Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

I sighed and got in the car with Justin before we headed towards said car shop. Arriving just a couple of minutes later, we hopped out of the vehicle and made our way inside, "we're only going to take it for a spin. I miss my baby", Justin said.

We were walking around until we stopped in front of a red Ferrari, my jaw literally agape at the sight of the baby in front of me.

"What have you done?" Justin asked in awe at the man that came forward when he spotted Justin.

"You don't like it? I'm sorry, I thou-" he rushed before getting cut off by Bieber.

"Are you serious? I love it!" he exclaimed, "this thing is bananas," after those words left his mouth I couldn't help but facepalm.

"I'm glad you like it, we spent a week working on it," the guy informed.

"Last time I saw him he was blue and plain, now look at my baby," Justin cooed and I couldn't help myself.

"You calling a 'him' your baby?" I questioned, "I thought you said you weren't gay," I chuckled making Justin look at me and glare.

"I didn't mean it like that," he defended to which I just raised an amused brow.

"You look stressed trying to explain this fiasco Damsel," the guy chuckled at my remark and tried to cover it up with a cough, but we all know the whole situation was just amusing.

"Fuck you," he hissed turning his back to me.

"We went over this already, you're not gay, remember?" I retorted.

"Leave me alone!" he whined and I just chuckled deciding to let his red face have a break. Plus I didn't want to embarrass him like that in public, I'm not a bully.

"You two are something," the guy whose name I don't care about said shaking his head.

"Anyways man, I'm taking it over to my place, I will bring it back when I leave L.A," Justin said bringing the conversation back to the car. 

"Have fun with it," he left after handing Justin the key.

"So, we are going to your house after all?" I asked making him nod.

"I'll drive my Ferrari of course, and you can follow behind me," he said opened the car door before hopping in.

"Why? you drive too slow!" I whined, "and you haven't even checked out of the hotel" I pointed out.

"Fuck you," he spat, "and we're going there first to check out, then hit the two hours ride," I groaned and just walked over to the SUV without saying anything else.

Hearing Justin's car come to life, I looked back and saw his big smile through the windshield making me subconsciously smile. What can I say?, his smile surely is contagious.

Turning around, I kept on walking when I heard the tires squeaking against the shiny floor making me look back once again just to have a short, painful heart attack as Justin drove the car towards me at full speed only stopping it literally three inches away from me. All I could do was breathe heavily.

"Are you insane?!" I yelled as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You said I drive too slow," he retorted after sneaking his head out of the rolled down window making me huff.

"You could've run me over if the brakes didn't work well, you ignorant fuck," I kept yelling at him not caring that people were staring at us with open mouths.

"You sound like a whiny bitch," he smirked, "just go get in the car or I'm going to leave you here," he said sliding his shades on, "I'm sure google won't help you with my address," he said smirking.