Chauffeur ~ Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"Stop being childish. Lets not forget we are here because of you," my mouth fell open in pure disbelief.

"Me? What did I ever do? you were the one taking forever to fucking pick what you were going to buy and it's my damn fault?" I questioned.

"Um, am I the famous one here?" he inquired, "yeah, I didn't think so," Jason mumbled, "now start thinking about how we're going to get out of this," I rolled my eyes and shivered at the cold temperature in this particular room.

"I have to pee," I stated making Jason groan in desperation. 

"Seriously Justin? you need to use the restroom at this moment?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"I have a sensitive bladder," I stated.

"Isn't the term bladder used for female urinary tracks?" Jason asked giving me a confused look.

"Jason just shut up, you're not doing yourself any favors right now," I said raising my hand signaling him to stop talking.

"You're so sensitive," he said turning around.

"And you're such a jerk," I retorted. He, however, didn't answer and just looked outside through the cracked open door. I walked over and stood next to him, looking outside myself to see like five of my fans just standing there, right in front of us.

"Where could he have gone? we were literally right behind him," one of them said stomping her foot like a spoiled child.

"He is fast," another girl mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Not in bed, if you know what I mean," oh my God, not their perverted selves starting that conversation at this moment.

"Trust me, is not. My personal experience says he lasts about four hours in bed," my eyes widened and I just shook my head at the absurd lie while Jason chuckled rather loudly.

"Seriously?" I hissed.

"Did you hear that?" there goes our hiding spot.

"Totally. It came from behind that door. Lets go see," one of them said before starting to head our way.

"Should we?" the other one asked, "I mean, we probably are not allowed in there and this is not a horror movie for me to die following some strange sound," she reasoned.

Please, listen to her you psycho.

"How many times have we tried and miserably failed to sneak into his past concerts or meet and greets?, what about running after his car? that's more dangerous than walking into some room at the supermarket," I looked over at Jason and gave him a look.

"What?" he whisper-yelled.

"What are we going to do?"

"Well-" he didn't get to finish the sentence as we heard footsteps inching closer to the swinging doors, but before the fact could process entirely in my brain Jason was already running to hide behind one of the hanging pigs. Running quietly myself, I hid behind one of the bagged pigs on the floor and covered my face.

"Shit is cold in here," one of them complained.

"Stop complaining, we need to find Justin," the other one said.  This is no behavior, for anybody.

"Where? he is obviously not here," I heard and felt their footsteps moving around and my heart pounded faster and faster against my ears until I heard them start to question Jason, just then I knew I was in the clear, for now.

Who told that stupid, good for everything bastard to hide behind a hanging pig? as if he didn't know his feet would be visible to anybody that decided to walk through those doors.

"Um..." he said awkwardly before clearing his throat, "what are you all doing here?" he asked firmly trying to take control of the situation.

"Oh God, it's Jason!" one of them squealed.

"Who? I'm just a butcher kiddo," Jason played off.

"No, you're totally Justin's chauffeur. We've seen you with him so many times"

"Who's chauffeur?" he asked, "like I already said, I'm a butcher and unless you're going to buy a whole pig, get out of here"

"Well, unless you have an identical twin, you are Justin Bieber's chauffeur," peeking at the scene subtlety, I smiled softly at the sight of Jason as he leaned against the hanging pig looking like he had nothing to hide.

"Like I said, get the hell out of here," he growled lowly making my body tingle for some odd reason.

"Don't talk to us like that"

"I wouldn't have to if you just got the fuck out of here love"

"You're so rude," girl in pink said.

"And I care what a stranger thinks of me because..." he trailed off while one of the girls groaned and looked my way by accident, not giving me enough time to duck.

"Hey, what is that?" great now I'm going to get caught.

"Fuck off," he said stepping in front of the girls making them stop mid-step, "you don't want to know what happens if you take one more step," Jason threatened making them hesitantly walk out.

As soon as they stepped out. I jumped out of my hiding spot and walked over to Jason while he looked at me with his arms crossed over his chest, "damn, you went in"

"Yeah. I'm still fucking confused as to why I would do that for you," he said pissed off.

"Because you love me," I said cheekily.

"You keep telling yourself that Damsel," he said brushing me off, "now let's get the fuck out of here before something else happens and I have to shoot somebody"

"Shoot somebody?" I laughed, "you couldn't hurt a fly"

"Right," he mumbled under his breath, "lets just get the hell out of here," he said before grabbing my hand and running out of the freezing room, down the aisles, into the parking lot, and towards the parked car. All while my hand was intertwined with his.

Headlines are about to be juicier than a motherfucker.