Chauffeur ~ Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Whoa whoa whoa, whose life are you scarring?" I heard from behind me before turning around, I stared at Justin as he stared back at me.

"Um, nobody," I said getting flushed as I remembered what Natalie had told me.

Suck him off, puh-lease.

"Probably your sister," Justin mocked, "you have never talked to anyone other than your sister, it's sad," he stated as a matter of fact as he walked to the fridge.

"You would shit your pants if I have one conversation with the people in my circle," I said as I hung the call up without another word.

"Say what now?" he questioned looking back at me.

"Nothing. Are you hungry?" Justin couldn't have turned around any faster at the mention of food.

"What's on the menu?" he proceeded to ask.

"For starters this is not a restaurant and I'm not your personal chef brat," I stated.

"Why ask if I'm hungry then?" he asked with an arched brow.

"I like torturing my victims," I trailed off.

"This is why you do not have any friends and only talk to your sister on the phone," he stated still looking at me. Looking away from his gaze, I headed to the fridge.

"Okay then," I mumbled because that particular truth hurt. I'm not the type of guy to be in denial or really just bullshit himself, so I'll admit that had some truth to it. However, I wasn't a loner because I was bad at making friends, it was just a choice I made after the outcome of some past events. Plus, what can friends really do for you? not much if you ask me.

"Exactly," I turned away from the fridge and glared at Justin.

"And that's why you have no food"

"Do I live here?" he retorted. Rolling my eyes, I checked my wallet before looking back at Justin.

"Get ready, we're going shopping," I informed as I grabbed my jacket and swung it over my shoulder.

"Where to?" he whined.

"The supermarket, and you're pushing the cart" I said making him look at me with wide eyes.

"Push the cart? who do you think I am?" I raised a brow in amusement and chuckled.

"Get off your high horse and let's just go Damsel", I demanded as I looked up supermarkets near me on Google. 

Justin P.O.V

As soon as I was ready, Jason made us leave the comfortable suite. Reaching the SUV in the parking lot, I stood in front of Jason with a scowl to which he just responded with a smile as he opened the door and mentioned for me to hop in.

"Damsels first," I groaned but got in nonetheless.

"What's the huffing and puffing for? do you want food or not because I can always turn back around, sit on the couch and watch TV until we have to leave," he said making me turn to him in a split second.

"I'm not huffing or puffing, I'm just annoyed that you keep calling me Damsel," I huffed. Okay, maybe he is right.

"Why would you get mad at something you are though? that doesn't make sense," I smirked.

"It don't make no sense unless you're doing it with me?" I laughed.

"Do not start quoting your own songs, please. I have enough with you alone," I frowned and looked down at the floor.

"I never quote my songs," I pouted and man was I lying right through my teeth.

"Do I have to recall every single time you have quoted your own songs?" I challenged.

"You're doing too much," I mumbled. Maybe I do quote my own songs one too many times but come on, they are totally quotable. If you don't think so, ask my fans.

"Ready or do you want to bring your bodyguard?"

"You're enough," It sounded wrong but I didn't care, it was Jason I was talking to.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing making me jump out of my skin as it interrupted the silence that had fallen in place. I cleared my throat and looked over at Jason to see if he had noticed and of course he had, Jason couldn't let anything go unseen.

Taking my phone out of my front pocket as Jason pulled out of the parking lot, I looked down at the lighted up screen and my heart instantly skipped a beat as I answered the call from Selena.

"Hey," I said looking back down at the floor.

"Hey Justin, how are you?" she greeted cheerfully making me smile softly at her familiar voice.

"I am great, how are you? how is it going?"

"I'm doing good and it's going great, big things are coming," she announced, "but it has been a long time since we talked, are you becoming a stranger Bieber?" she giggled.

"Me a stranger? never. Not with you," I chuckled, "what made you call me anyways?"

"Just checking up on you. Like I said, it's been a minute," she said as if I was slow, which I probably was but for picking up this call in the first place.

"Doing pretty good, I appreciate you checking in"

"Always a pleasure," she mumbled.

"I'm glad you're doing so good Sel," I stated as a matter of fact.

"Thank you love"

"We're here sir," I looked over at Jason who had already opened my door and I didn't even notice.

"I got to go Selena, but it was nice hearing from you," she said her farewells and I hung up before looking up at Jason. His jaw was clenched and features were cold, and for some reason I knew why, "are you good?" I asked.

"Just fine," he spat angrily even if he didn't mean for it to come out like that. Smirking, I nodded and left it at that before walking ahead as he locked the vehicle behind us.

The thing is, I know jealousy when I see it and Jason? that guy is oozing with it.

I know I could be dense at times, more than I'd like to admit actually, but I know Jason has feelings for me. They might not be strong, but they are there.

And he is jealous.