Gerard's POV- 11 years old

Credit to @KL_eternity for this awesome idea! GO FOLLOW THEM BC THEY'RE GR9. Also, THIS IS THE 100TH CHAPTER OMFG THANK YOU ALL AND PLEASE ENJOY

It was mine and Frank's very first day to a new grade. Well, it was everyones. But we were extra excited. Well, maybe not Frank. He looked super nervous.

"Frankie, I know we can't hang out during class but sit at the usual table for lunch, okay?" I gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cute forehead.

Every part of him was cute, regardless.

Frankie smiled and hugged me back. We separated for our classes and I felt really happy about it.

We didn't really learn. Today was a day full of the same old ice breakers for the very few new kids.

By the time lunch rolled around, I was bored out of my mind and ready to hang out with my beloved Frankie. I bounced up and down on my way to the cafeteria. I got in line and got a bag of doritos because I'm always a slut for doritos and sat down at our usual circle table with six chairs.

Bob was already sat down because the older you are, the sooner you get to the lunch room.

In about five minutes, Ray would be here. And finally Frank and Mikey.

Me and Bob were talking about the events that went on in our classrooms that day when a kid with a forehead bigger than the Asian continent walked up to us.

"Hi, I'm Brendon. Is it okay if I sit here? I'm new", he smiled.

"Whale, of course. I'm Gerard, nice to meet you", I smiled.

He pulled out the chair next to me to sit down, but I stopped him.

"Sorry bro, that's his boyfriend's seat", Bob laughed.

"Is not!" I argued.

"It's fine, I understand", the kid smiled. He sat on the other side of Bob.

We introduced ourselves further until Ray arrved, who did the same. When Mikey and Frank arrived, Frank looked upset beyond belief.

It made me so sad to see him like that.

"What's wrong?" I aksed him.

"Nothing", he shook his head.

I knew I couldn't hoax details out of him, so I just hugged him and held his hand under the table.

When lunch was over, I hugged him yet again and wished him luck. He walked away towards the direction of his class and I watched him from afar.

This kid who I recognized from last year from being suspended on a week that I beat up Jason walked up to him and started bullying him.

He called him a faggot for hugging me.

What a sexually confused little man.

I marched up to him and hit him square in the jaw.

"Frankie is perfect and you're yuck as fuck", I told off.

"Gerard", Frank gasped. "That's a bad word".

"But he deserved it", I narrowed my eyes.

After a long process of parent-calling and student witness interviewing, the kid by the name of Jacob got sent home. It turns out, he was Jason's brother and his parents knew how they felt towards us.

I was let off the hook!

And Jason got grounded.

What a happy ever after after all. On my way home, I made sure I held Frank's hand extra tight.