Gerard's POV

*don't mind this please*
Montahna×
Raina×
Asia×
Sam×
Rachel×
Chloe×
Nicole×
Lauren×
Emily×
Lilly×
Ricky×

For Frank's first day of high school, along with Mikey, the five of us all decided to go to school together. We were going to get our schedules and all the jazz together.

Frank excitedly dashed in front of us, urging us to hurry. I laughed at his enthusiasm, Ray seemed bummed that we were going back to school, and Bob bragged about how he was a senior. Mikey and Frank were freshies now, just like Ray was last year.

Ray had to have a little glimmer of hope now thar he wasn't in the youngest class this year. When we finally reached the highschool, Mikey, Ray and I waited in the T-U-V-W section for our schedules while Bob waited in the A-B-C line and Frank waited in the G-H-I line.

We all decided in middle school that we'd wait till Frank's and Mikey's first year to take our one credit of computer classes.

It was a miracle to say in the least that all five of us got first period together. Until the bell rang, I decided to hang out with our friends Patrick, Pete, Joe and Andy who used the same method as us.

Something must have been up, because they also got first period together. I didn't really care, I just thought they stretched out classes more than that.

When I walked in, I recognized everyone. When you go to such a small school, it just happens. I recognized Ricky and Nicole who were both seniors with Bob. Bob instantly went over to them, claiming that the lower-classmen were losers and he wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with them. Even though he did that pretty much all morning. Joe joined them.

Next I noticed the juniors who classed along with me. People I had been hanging out with for years.

I've probably only hung out with Ray, Bob, Mikey, and (especially) Frank more.

Their names were Asia, Lauren and Emily. Lauren and Emily were eachothers best friends so you shouldn't even bother trying to join their "clique". Asia was conversing with Andy about who knows what.

Next were the much more populated sophomores. Fitting right along with Rays grade, I saw Montahna, Raina, Sam, and Chloe. Pete and Patrick were also right up that alley. Montahna and Raina were best friends, as were Pete and Patrick, so they joined eachothers groups in a corner with four computers. Chloe had her nose buried in a book and Sam talked to Ray.

Finally, the freshmen. Frankie was a freshman. But, Rachel and Lilly were both freshmen along with Frank. Rachel and Lilly both conversed with Mikey.

Soon the small groups of the class were picked. It was Ricky, Nicole, Bob, and Joe for our oldest group, Asia and Andy who were soon joined by Montahna, Raina, Pete, and Patrick, Emily and Lauren, Sam and Ray who sat next to Chloe so I'll assume that she hangs out with them when her book was finished, Rachel, Lilly and Mikey, and even better. Me and Frankie.

I was sure all of us would get along very well. Everyone in this class I recall from past years as being nice and nOT R00D AT ALL.

What did I tell you guys? I said join the kik group. What did most of you not do? You didn't join the kik group xD shame on you. But for real, this is just a chapter with everyone who is in or has joined the kik group. I understand if you can't get one, and I will make another one of these in the future. Thank you guys for all of your support. Also, thanks for nearly 9K I'm going to cry. It's all because of you guys (: THANK YOU SO MUCH. Also, this is short, but it's just the foundation for the next chapter. I'll probably update it tomorrow but if I don't tomorrow, then it won't happen on Monday either. That's my dad's birthday ouo

-Leigha