Franks pov~ 9 years old

So I noticed I published two Gerard chapters in a row... I messed up ;n; so I'm gonna publish two Frank chapters in a row... enjoy our sweet little bundle of Frank.

   I was walking with Mikey on the playground at recess when Jason came up to me.

   He spontaneously pushed Mikey over and laughed in his face.

   I held out my hand to help him up and Mikey accepted the offer.

   "Wow, that's so gaaaay", Jason taunted.

   "Yeah, haha, don't go whining to your gay boyfriend Gerard", one of his accomplices spat.

   They kept aiming their insults at us while we innocently rounded the playground talking about unimportant things like what we ate last night and what we wish we had.

   The bell rang and we all went inside for another boring four hours of learning.

   After that, Mikey and I walked to Rays class, then to Gerards class so we could walk home together.

   Bob lived far off so he never got to walk with us.

   Halfway through, Ray detoured so he could goto his house.

   "Gerard, Jason was so mean to us", Mikey said.

   "He called me gay for helping Mikey up after he pushed him", I explained.

   "Why is Jason so mean?" Mikey asked.

    "I bet he just doesn't wanna admit that he likes boys", I sneered.

   "Its okay to like boys", Gerard said. "Whatever your preference is, own it."

   "But he still pushed us down", Mikey sobbed.

   "Its okay. Ill take care of him tomorrow morning", Gerard said with integrity.

   The next day, me and Mikey met outside but no Gerard.

   "Hey where's your brother?" I questioned.

   "He left early, I dunno why", Mikey shrugged.

   We walked to school and soon found Gerard being escorted to the principals office with Jason following.

   When we were walking home that day we asked Gerard what happened.

   "Don't worry", he paused. "I took care of it".

   Sorry it's so short I'm just in a hurry and had to publish for you guys because I want to publish on this story at least once a day. Ill retire the story when I feel like it ;-; thanks for reading and you know all that commenty crap I suggest cx
Leigha