Franks POV- 17 years old

Because I never got to skip with Gerard during school hours anymore, I definitely had to find someone new.

    But who would it be? It'd have to be someone that wouldn't tell on me if I asked, that's for sure.

   School was so boring, and when I got stressed it was best to just leave with Gerard because.... well I could never do anything to hurt Gerard. Gerard was my everything.

   But stupid Gerard, always fucking graduating high school and shit.

   But it's okay, I'd find someone. I just had to keep one eye open at school.

   In every class and especially during lunch I just analyzed everyone for potential.

   By sixth period, I had found who I thought was a great candidate.

   Okay, so these guys had a gang. They got in trouble a lot, so at least if I were upset, they could just help me sneak out and I could just walk away.

   I got nervous breaking the rules on my own, which is weird.

   Anyways, after school, they were ready to skate off of campus when I stopped them.

   "Uhhh, hey, Vic, right?" I said.

   "Yeah, what's it to you?" he asked.

   "Well, I was thinking that when I sneak out of school, you could come with me?" I asked.

   "Well, you're Gerard's boyfriend, right?" a guy I recognized as Tony spoke up.

   "Uhhh, yeah, we've been dating for a while now," I still blushed at that.

   "Hmm, he's in our music class. Are you as good of a musician as he is? We're into the music scene. It's a big influence on our art", Mike, Vic's brother said.

   "Ahem, graffiti", a guy I remember as Jaime walked up.

   They all laughed at him.

   "Yeah, I play guitar. I just need someone to sneak out with because I can't bear doing things alone", I pleaded slightly.

   "Yeah, you seem pretty trustworthy", Jaime nodded.

   "Just let us know when you wanna get away," Vic nodded.

   They all turned as if on que and skated away.

   Sadly, I missed my bus so I decided to walk home. It didn't matter, everything here was so close together.

   The next day after lunch, I realized I had a biology test I didn't study for and I melted inside.

   I found Vic and his gang hanging out behind the school with spray cans.

   "Guys, do you think we could blow this joint?", I asked.

   "WHOA! Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're not gonna do drugs with you", Tony joked, followed by a fit of laughter.

   "Yeah, totally, but if you're caught, no telling. Everyone for themselves," Vic said seriously.

   As if on que, once again, everyone looked a little panicked and ran away, dropping the spray bottles.

   I looked up to notice that they were vandalizing property with that.

   Shit.

   I turned around to run after them but I ran into one of the stupid security guards.

   "I-i swear, I didn't touch this, I just-", I stumbled out before being handcuffed and read my damn Miranda rights.

   When we got to the station, I finally got the chance to explain myself.

   "Okay young man, what possessed you to vandalize school property?" someone asked me in a dark room with cameras.

   "Okay, this is the whole story. When I'm done telling it, can I go home?" I asked.

   "If you're deemed as okay to leave", the lady nodded.

   "Okay, so at lunch I realize that I have a test. So I go and ask them a question-" I said.

   I was cut off by little miss rude pants.

   "Who's them?" she interrupted.

   "Oh, I'm not supposed to rat them out but Vic, Mike, Jaime , and Tony", I said. "Now, I asked them a question, and of course visas the spray paint but I'm so stupid as to not notice that they were vandalizing property and before I knew it they were running. Check the security tapes, take the prints, I am innocent," I threw my arms up.

   "Oh, we know", the lady said.

   "Then why am I here??" I went off.

   "Well, we need this as evidence," the lady began.

   I just rolled my eyes and stormed out.

   "Hi, can I call someone to pick me up?" I ask the lady at the front desk.

   She smiles almost like it was programmed into her skull and points at a phone on the other side of the room.

   I sigh in relief and march to the phone to type in the familiar number and shove the receiver to my ear.

   "Hello?" Gerard's voice said.

   "I'm at the police station, could you pick me up? I wanna stay with you", I pleaded.

   "Awe, of course Frankie", he said.

   I smiled because it was Friday.

   "I'm on my way sweetie", he said.

   "Okay, thanks," I say.

   Next I dial up my mom to let her know Ill be on my way to pick up clothes and tell her what happened, as I was sure the station called her.

   Not much Frerard but a song gave me the idea. Sorry cx Ily guise, thanks for reading c:
Leigha