Gerards pov~ 19 years old

It was the day after graduation. I was gonna do public college for two years to get the learning part out of the way so I'd still get to see Frankie.

Since I knew we wouldn't be able to see each other as often, I wanted to spend times at the train tracks with him.

We went on the sereneful bridge and just sat looking out at the water. Every time we heard a train we played chicken and I would push him off not too long after we heard the trains.

I didn't wanna get him hurt!!

We exchanged kisses, threw rocks in the water below us and sang together.

Overall it was a nice Saturday.

I soon had to stay in forms for my freshman year of college after me and Frank spent all summer break as conjoined twins.

You couldn't get us away from each other!

On my first day of college I cried. I won't get to see Frankie tomorrow.

My roommate walked in.

"Heheh, fag. How about you stay on your side of the room and we'll have no problem", he said in a thick Jersey accent.

It was a pretty lonely year in college except for a few musical friends.

But every time I got to see Frank I held him close and never let go until I had to be yanked away to go back to college. Someday we'll live together.

I love him <3

Sorry for the short uneventful chapter but this is leading up to something and I needed to post as fast as I could, I'm so sorry and thanks for reading c:
Leigha