Frank's POV- 15 years old

I'm going to say this now: DO. NOT. TELL. ME. THAT. YOU'VE. SEEN. THIS. BEFORE. It was a tumblr prompt. If someone comments and says "Hey, I've seen this before", I will despise you. There's a reason for the author's note. Let me clarify: This is not an original idea. I'm putting a Frerard twist on a tumblr prompt. Thank you for reading, and thank you so much for all the reads. Please enjoy

Feels Warning:

The entire world was abandoned. Deserted. Forgotten. 

Everyone was running around in a flurry of panic. Stores robbed. People murdered. Suicide committed. The end of the world was coming. This was a wasteland.

A meteor, similar to the one that wiped out the dinosaurs, was heading our way. It was projected to be ten times worse than that though. No one was sane anymore. 

The only reason I haven't curled up in bed to die was... well... Gerard.

It all started at school last week. 

Apparently, the news had spread the word by then. Sirens were screaming in panic, willing everyone to commence their apocalypse plans. Teachers started fights with students they never liked, students who had a lust for blood were killing other students. 

Unfortunately, Mikey and Ray were two of them. Jason had come looking for us as I was waiting for Gerard who had taken an awfully long time in the bathroom. Hearing the menace call my name, I burst through the door.

There Gerard was, crying over the lifeless body of his younger brother. 

"Gerard", I dropped to my knees next to my boyfriend of a few months. "I'm so sorry".

He sniffled hard, sucking his emotions back inside. He knew he had to be strong to spend these last eight days alive. Using the sleeve of his hoodie, he wiped up his tears. He placed a kiss upon his little brother's cheek.

"Rest in peace little brother", his raspy voice sounded out lightly.

He got up and yanked me up by the arm. He peeked out of the door. I listened for Jason below him. 

"Gerard, Frank", he called intensely. "Come out you faggots".

I shuffled to get more comfortable, before kicking the door. 

"Shit", Gerard muttered, grabbing me and pulling me behind the door. 

He clicked off the light switch and waited. The door creaked open, shedding some light on Mikey's poor corpse.

"I know you're in here", he growled. 

He clicked on the lights. Before he could react, Gerard lunged at him. This caused his choice of weapon (a pocket knife) to go skidding across the floor. Gerard wrapped his hands around our bully's neck and ruthlessly choked him. Jason spat and choked. I'm sure he was begging for mercy, but what Gerard and I heard was indecipherable gibberish. 

When Jason's struggling came to a halt and his eyes rolled into the back of his head while he relaxed into the floor, Gerard stopped.

It took him a moment to salvage up the courage to stand.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, Frankie", Gerard turned to me, pleading with his teary eyes. 

"I understand. For Mikey", I nodded swiftly. 

"For Mikey", he stood and stumbled over, tears flooding from his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me and sobbed quietly for a moment.

"I've gotta be strong", he sighed. 

Once again, he wiped away his tears with his hoodie.

"Do you have a backpack with you?" Gerard asked me.